• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhilterman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooters,

Results are posted here:

https://www.practiscore.com/results/new/ae090826-d5c8-43f9-bd9f-d8393cd07472

Thanks for coming out tonight to shoot with us. We had quite a few shooters move up in rankings! I'll get classifier scores uploaded to IDPA HQ as soon as I can. If you're not a current IDPA member and plan on joining, email me your IDPA member number when you receive it and I'll upload your classifier.

Look forward to seeing everyone at our new shooting venue next month, Southern Tactical, for an awesome 7 stage match on January 6th. Slots are going quickly so if you haven't registered for the match yet via Practiscore, get on it!

Thanks again everyone!

John Hilterman
    MD

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Thanks to every one who supported our club at Oakridge Indoor Range and thank you to Oakridge for being such a gracious host. We had a great last match with special congratulations to CESwartz07 and Qoholeth for both classifying as a Master in BUG and Revolver respectfully. Our mission to put on GREAT monthly matches continues on to Southern Tactical Range in Holt FL in January. Hope to see everyone there!

Top Bottom