• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^ Great article. Not just the EU Marked vehicle but a "proposed" EU Army that can be sent to war without all the countries agreeing in ordervto expedite its responsiveness. Not only does this akevthe EU sound like the former USSR, Marcon (again) wants to talk Security measures with Russia, which sounds like a invite to the EU Army IMHO.

I can't wait for the EU Army Funding Tax. Another spark to keep the home fires burning in he streets of Paris.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A large group of the rioters (maybe the leadership?) laid out a list of complaints that included gas taxes, high taxes in general, mass migration and globalist policies by Macron. They want him to resign. He has a very "let them eat cake" attitude when telling an out of work man that all he needs to do to get a job is "cross the street", or a poor retiree that he "shouldn't be complaining".

Macron is an elitist globalist and is seeking to drastically alter French culture with a massive influx of African and Middle Eastern migrants. Gas taxes sparked the riots but I suspect Macron's heavy globalist slant toward the migration issue is what the Yellow Jackets are really pissed about.

I support that. I don't care who they are, leftists or right... If Macron and the French government are going in that direction, I would enjoy seeing them hanged from the trees along the Champs Elysees with the Arc De Triomph burnt to ashes. It'll be on Macron's head.

We are past the time for defeating the globalists at the game they've rigged for us to lose. It's time to name them and go to their homes and drag them out.

The Nikolae Ceausescu treatment is long overdue for many, MANY Western world leaders. Let Macron be the first.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Member General Snafu Post #13 isn't off track but there is nothing in U.S. News media accurately investigating and reporting. Without a tinfoil hat, the U.S. could be in turmoil just like France when the straw that breaks the camels back takes place here. Have you heard obout the deaths or hundreds injured? How about French firefighters and police in some areas have demonstrated solidarity with the protesters. OUR News isn't giving it much play (we know there are control/pressure) because "Goverment" is actually a very fragile thing and only retain power as long as the active masses allow it. Just as prison riots spread to other isolated prisons, the Arab Spring sprung up in several countries: the unrest of a population only needs a final issue to spark the fuse. The U.K. splitting with the E.U. Problems in Greece, Spain and now France. Now more countries citizens are coming out strongly against the mass imigrations after experiencing the associated problems.

Anybody think Macron will complete his term? He's already made concessions (delays on implementation dates for taxes) but the list of problems has grown now that the people have his attention! Elections coming up (April?) and neither he nor his Party will be around aftee that IMHO.

French News opinion:
    https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D&search_query=riots+in+france

Opinion including a bigger view of issues:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=daijDiYZkFs

Rioters getting LE beat down at a Burger King, I don't know what transpired prior to vid.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=87l0phsJEn0

If news organizations receive EMAIL & CALLS reguarding a subject, they usually start investigating it and doing the work they SHOULD have been doing...like they used to. Right now the BBC is the only one really getting In-Depth on the French Riots...Fox News mentioned it yesterday, but since they've gone pretty much Lame-stream since they slapped the owner with charges, Fox pretty much Leans right, but doesn't really get in the muck and investigate like they used to.

I'd love to start a Cable News Network, or Manage a dying one...my pitch would be "I can turn your ratings around by 1000-fold with a few small changes, you WILL beat Fox, but you'll have to do the ONE thing none of the news channels are doing right now...ACTUAL JOURNALISM WITHOUT BIAS!!"

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just as Predicted on Dec 8th: Terrorist Attack during Riots.
    From the Article:
    "The nightmare of any urban police force, as I learned when I wrote a book about the NYPD, is the moment when social unrest overwhelms the ability of the cops to respond, and the jihadists or other committed terrorists move in to exploit the situation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paris...ts-vandals-and-jihadists-thrive-on-such-chaos

The Attack, suspect photo:
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...ttack-police-issue-photo-of-suspect-1.3728599

Latest posts

Top Bottom