Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Riots in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by General Snafu View Post
    Thanks for your warm and friendly welcome to the group. No, it's not my first post on a gun forum. So what makes you say, I'm a troll? Are you by any chance the official troll sniffer for this forum? I ask because, you're obviously not an internet sleuth.

Not that I owe you any explanations but, FYI:

General Snafu USAF 1962 - 1967 Service Connected Disabled Vet.
    401st TFW England AFB Louisiana, TDY to Clark AB in the Philippines. 79th TFS RAF Woodbridge, TDYs to Germany, France, Italy and Turkey. Also, many TDYs to Wheelus AFB Libya. May I ask, when and where you served?
    Thank you for the background on name and for your service. Having served in the Navy for a career, I can now understand the name choice given the time, and that it was with the Air Force. I bet the Philippines were interesting in the late '60s. I know it was in the early and mid 70's. As to where and when, I was one of those that have to sign NDAs for areas and missions of service, starting as a submarine riding spook.

Perhaps I should have communicated more clearly, first post on this forum, as that was my intent. Hopefully you will find it a good place for gun chatter. Most shooters and collectors are active in other threads before joining a political discussion, and that was the basis for my troll assumption. If you stay around and contribute on the main topic of interest I will be proven wrong. I can handle that!

Peace Out

FlFrayedKnot on boat and fishing forums.
    RackinRay on gun forums and motorcycle forums.

2. 2 Like RackinRay's Post:

45 ACP
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsoncoffee View Post
    THANK YOU! This has nothing to do with France's stance on immigration. This is French citizens being tired of getting taxed to death on every day commodities. The ignorant will spout racist shit about muslims at any unrest they see in Europe and its a damn shame that they can't see through their own hatred and realize the problems that TRULY plague these people.
    Respectfully I disagree. From talking to Frenchman who are friends of my wife's family, the cost of programs for the UN directed "migration" (Coudenhove-Kalergi plan) is seen by the native french as the reason for the tax, and they are tired of being forced to finance their own destruction.

4. 3 Like M60Gunner's Post:

The Yellow Jackets are opposed to globalism in general. That's why when Macron backed off on the gas tax hike, they accelerated their riots into another issue. If she backs on the next issue, they'll riot about something else. They're rioting against globalism. I support that. I lament the fact that in the US /ourside/ is unable to unite that way. It's past time that we organized and physically put the globalists in danger.

Perhaps the US is too large, diverse and geographically spread out to do so.
    It's time for an awakening...

www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com

6. 3 Like JBryan314's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
    The Yellow Jackets are opposed to globalism in general. That's why when Macron backed off on the gas tax hike, they accelerated their riots into another issue. If she backs on the next issue, they'll riot about something else. They're rioting against globalism. I support that. I lament the fact that in the US /ourside/ is unable to unite that way. It's past time that we organized and physically put the globalists in danger.

Perhaps the US is too large, diverse and geographically spread out to do so.
    I think the majority of Americans are just too comfy at where they are in life. We haven't seen first hand $20/gallon fuel or a mass influx of migrants, or a completely crippled banking system. Yes, we have gotten close to these things, but not to the extremes they are seeing over there. Once the middle class starts going without, and truly feels that they are being unfairly and unconstitutionally burdened and singled out, then we might see some change. I'm all for organizing and holding our politicians truly accountable for the mess they are steering us towards. The country is far too split at the moment to see any semblance of organization and true protests though. People are WILLFULLY voting away their constitutional rights at an alarming rate all in the name of a false sense of security. It's turning this country into a police state with big brother watching and disciplining our every move. It's truly sad.

8. Likes kidsoncoffee's Post:

Name:  moa_wearemoa-1544142011951.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  186.4 KB
    The founding fathers would be shooting by now

10. 4 Like latch's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    Name:  moa_wearemoa-1544142011951.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  186.4 KB
    yeah, no kidding,
    the only problem is, the big cities, where you would gain more by burning cars and things, are all filled with liberals who would love to see a big gas tax on us working fat cats...

kind of hard to turn a cop car over and burn it in opp, al or jay ,fl...

they don't go for that crap...
    Last edited by fl57caveman; 12-06-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

You live and learn or you don't live long....

12. Likes fl57caveman's Post:

kind of hard to turn a cop car over and burn it in opp, al or jay ,fl...
    Plus most of those tipped over burnt-out French cars were teeny-weeny little things. We tend to ride a bit larger here in 'Merica.

14. Likes Ross7's Post:

Salient point being that the elected representatives of the people are no longer afraid we will kill them. They no longer feel any accountability.
    The founding fathers would be shooting by now

Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    Salient point being that the elected representatives of the people are no longer afraid we will kill them. They no longer feel any accountability.

but they are so smart.....

John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

You live and learn or you don't live long....

Riols grow, spread as more issues added to the fire.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46499996

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/F...rrests--1.html

School students protested. Here is how cop handled it. Cops later "justified it" saying students were armed but no weapons were found or charges for weapons filed to date!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Obs_Viole...68467907919872
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.