• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad-student-told-to-move-out-of-apartment-after-roommates-find-her-legally-owned-firearms-uncomfortable

Student asked to move out of her apartment after her roommates searched her room and found her gun. Total breach of privacy and also illegal on the landlord's part. What's yalls take on this one? I'd be pissed as all get out if someone went searching through my room while I was away, not to mention getting butt hurt that I'm a gun owner and their weak minded asses can't handle that.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    their entitled to..... Thats about all I got out of that crap situation. lame room mates and management company.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Checked another story and it did happen in Massachusetts that is antigun. An Owner license required to possess firearms and also a permit is needed to purchase.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Pardon the language ....

What a bunch of whiny bitches (no gender specified, her room mates could be male as well as female. I don't want to be deemed a misogynist. I don't think I'm a racist either. But Twitter might think otherwise. I should probably delete this. I think I'll wait about 30 minutes then delete it. That should be plenty of time for someone to screen grab it then turn it into a big deal. Am I typing this out loud?..... Oh yeah... Whiny bitches)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Pardon the language ....

What a bunch of whiny bitches (no gender specified, her room mates could be male as well as female. I don't want to be deemed a misogynist. I don't think I'm a racist either. But Twitter might think otherwise. I should probably delete this. I think I'll wait about 30 minutes then delete it. That should be plenty of time for someone to screen grab it then turn it into a big deal. Am I typing this out loud?..... Oh yeah... Whiny bitches)

Saved for posterity...

“We discussed with Leyla that all of us are uncomfortable with having firearms in the house, and that their presence causes anxiety and deprives us of the quiet enjoyment of the premise to which we are entitled,” one roommate wrote in an email.

I would respond that the presence of privacy-invading snowflakes causes me indigestion and deprives me of the ability to resist doling out some wall-to-wall counseling.

"Whiny bitches" is one of the nicest things you could say.

So now that the world knows they are unarmed, I wonder how long their "quiet enjoyment" will last before Johnny meth-head pays them a visit.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pardon the language ....

Whiny itches is the nicest thing I ca think to say.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope they don't get around to searching me! Can't figure out why she'd go to Harvard, Alabama would be a whole lot closer and be more sympathetic to her hogleg.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IF I was her, I'd find that lawyer, you know that guy on T.V., the 'Alabama Hammer' and sue each room mate once she moves out, and that damn apartment management company to boot...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope they don't get around to searching me! Can't figure out why she'd go to Harvard, Alabama would be a whole lot closer and be more sympathetic to her hogleg.
    The difference of a degree from harvard versus one from alabama is usually quite substantial.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah, the one from Harvard has much more liberal BS in it....
    First question why do many go out to earn university degrees. A degree is needed to work in many occupations. When an employer looks at a degree from harvard or one from a school in alabama, which degree will standout the most. The bottom line is your pocket book and bank accounts. In other words what you will earn in life. Most universities regardless of the state are filled with liberal thinking people and i suspect you will find them in the Alabama University system also.

8 presidents include Obama were harvard graduates.
    The point is why does one go to harvard; one reason is to do better in life. If you want to better tail gate parties then schools in Alabama will excel in that aspect of college life.
    According to the Harvard Gazette, Barack Obama, a Harvard Law School alumnus, was “the eighth U.S. president to have graduated from Harvard.” President George W. Bush had an MBA from Harvard, and the Gazette lists “Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy as Harvard graduates chosen to serve as the nation’s chief executive.” I don’t know whether any other presidents “went to Harvard” for some program or other that didn’t confer a degree.

Last edited:

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Just because they learn from a more expensive book does not mean they also learn common sense or life experience.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    8 presidents ... were harvard graduates.
    The point is why does one go to harvard; one reason is to do better in life. If you want to better tail gate parties then schools in Alabama will excel in that aspect of college life.

Eight US Presidents also Never graduated (or Even Attended At All) any college or university, including Washington and Lincoln.

The strength "to do better in life" comes from within, not a piece of paper. The university isn't so much the "education" anymore. I have waaaay more respect for the person who puts themself through college while holding down a job or two and raising a family vs the one who pissed away the trust fund and barely graduated. Which one demonstrated more perseverance? Which one do you think actually learned something from those classes? You tend to pay more attention when the money spent was harder-earned...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just because they learn from a more expensive book does not mean they also learn common sense or life experience.
    I think some of you are missing the point. Who learns in college all about:
    common sense or life experience.
    Yes one will likely learn some of that there but also more so as you go through life.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree completely, I was thinking more of the B.S. factor in the equation.

Unfortunately there is a big BS factor for many big shots.

Many here are thinking of morality and supporting the constitution. In the long-tern for the national welfare this is important. But for Jane and Joe Doe. they are mostly interested in how well financially they will do in life and who can really blame them.
    They do not see a need for guns because if there is a need that means things are not as rosy as they would like things to be.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How you measure success makes a deference . Most of my friends feel that they are smarter than I am because they went to more prestigious schools than I did, but my net worth is many times more than any of theirs . I think how much money you accumulate is a pretty good indicator of a mans grasp of life's challenges .

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And THAT is why you should always keep yer firearms in a safe when you live with Roomates.
    Make dang sure they ain't got the Combo, either.

Tack.jpg

Attachments

• Tack.jpg
      Tack.jpg
      23 KB · Views: 146
    Top Bottom