• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A couple of nights ago these "Christmas Creatures" showed up on a neighbors lawn. All night they kept up the racket. I suspect it was because they had electric wires inserted into different body cavities.
    Santa seemed to enjoy it as he kept hollering "HO,HO,HO". Of course he could have been calling his girlfried from another "hood".
    Anyway . . . there were a couple large deer like creatures that were being tortured by some kind of large collar affair. It was definately electrified because it had lights on it and I could swear that I heard them squealing. It was high pitched. Kinda like a bell.
    There was also a fat white creature. I believe that he was made out of beach sand. He was all white except for the carrot that some sick bastard shoved up his nose.
    They were all tied down with electric wire and were gettin' the shock treatment. After I yelled at them several times,I called the sheriff. He told me not to worry,that they would be ok. Then he asked to talk to my wife in private.
    The jingleing bells and the ho-ho-hoing kept up until I had had enough. I went in and got my 300BLK and tried to end their misery,but the bullets just bounced off. Then I went and got my 416Rigby,lined them all up in the sights,and with one shot,all of them were DRT.
    Here . . I'll show ya. ---- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 20181130_104341.jpg
      20181130_104341.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 313

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They’re just playing possum, as soon as it gets dark they will be up to their same old tricks.

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Must have been subsonic 300blk if they were bouncing. Great shot placement with the 416. Almost looks like it hooked at the end to get the last one in line.

Side note: you need new neighbors. That kind of treatment of animals is just sickening...:nono:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    FLT, you were right. The mo fo's are at it again.
    Ho,ho,hoin',jingle bellin',Rudolphin' and all sorta jollyness.
    Sickining . . . just sickining !!! --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Gonna dig out my 20mW green laser designator tonight and see iffen I can burn a hole thru 'em without lighting the bushes on fire.
    I see that the Christmas doctor came out and patched them with that obnoxious bastards Flex Tape. Hopefully they swiped it from his boat and it will sink in shark infested waters. --- SAWMAN

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WEAR ABC 3 News, Pensacola
    5 hrs ·
    REPORT: Naked, drunk man tears down neighbors Christmas decorations.
    DETAILS HERE: http://bit.ly/2T4q39c ,, O Lord not my ole friend SAWMAN, SAWMAN you been in the Egg Nog again? Guys check on our ole friend, have to get some bail money together.....

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If I was 61 again I could easily outshoot jj. As it is,it's a little hard,but doable. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom