APOD Firearms

Hi Folks! New Shooter and I Have a Question for Veterans With Concealed Carry Permits

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    55 Days is the longest wait (with final approval) that I've ever heard of! It may be a great turn around time compared to what the newly elected Agriculture Sec wants to do.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I plan to put my renewal in around 6 months early just so if there's any kind of slowdown caused by schmucks, at least it'll be back in plenty of time to keep constantly covered. Don't forget that if you move, even just across the street, gotta notify them pretty much immediately...much like the driver's license rules these days...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did a Fl renewal this pas Dec. There are a lot of options. You can do it on line, by mail, get a appointment with the DoA to renew at their Office or get on line or Call for an appointment for renewal at County Tax Collector Office (not all Tax Collector Offices offer this service.

I went On Line and got an appointment at Tax Office. They sent a Confirmation Email. Post H/M traffic was actually moving fast that day and I arrived over an hour early. Nobody was waiting so it was done early. There is an addition "convenience" charge, I think it was $12. They take the Pic and issue the new FWFL Oon the spot, In/out in 10 minutes. My "effective date" was the day after my current FWFL expired, they can't add the time remaining days on you current Lic because a renewal is a fixed period of time.

The unknown wildcard is the new Anti-gun Sec of Agricultural as the process falls under her perview. She had said that she was going to "review the FWFL process", pointing out the 200+- licenses that were incorrectly issued and later rescinded. She can't change the "shall issue" part but she could screw it up with new "implementing instructions" to eliminate imaginary loopholes.

Top Bottom