• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all,
    Was able to replenish my fun money finally!! WhooHoo!!

So I was hoping to spend my hard earned and saved cash locally before I just overpay and blow it on GB or Arms America.

I didnt win the powerball unfortunately but I have a little over 1k to play and possibly more depending on item.

I love surplus firearms and would love to buy any of the following.

SVT40, Hakim, Ljungman, FAL (no CAI), PTR91,

maybe an M1 carbine, shootable P08 Luger, Milled AKs, SGL conversions. Robinson M96, Troy GAU builds, AR180

would love to find a Mexican Mauser or a Brazilian Mauser in 30/06. Israeli capture K98s with the Star of David engraved or Iraqi K98s with Arabic Jeems.

Arisaka type 99 with mum intact including AA sights and monopod no pref on dust cover. or Arisaka calvary carbine. bayonets would be an awesome plus.

List is not all inclusive and would consider purchasing more modern firearms as well. Revolvers in 44mag, Tracker, S&W, Rossi, and such. No Ruger. No AR15s of any sort. I WILL consider a factory built AR10. Lets be honest, the floor fell out on the AR15 platform.

preban, rare, and hard to find firearms are a huge plus. WW1 rifles especially.

No Mosin Nagants please and no western style arms.

Finally have a little disposable income for my fav hobby so just seeing whats out there. Feel free to PM offer. Please detail make and model, condition, what comes with the firearm, and your price.

I have my CCW and have no problem signing a bill of sale for your records.

Thanks all, hope to deal with one of ya.

Top Bottom