Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item HK USP9V1 fullsize

Contact Info PM

Price $1080 cash $1080 trade

Item Description Excellent contidion HK USP in 9mm. Left unmolested besides the instalation of an HK Jef Funnel kit and the inclusion of 3 HK polymer 18rd magazines. I may have the HK box but I cannot promise that. Safe is not used to store my gun boxes.

These go for $929 new from reputable online dealers. That is bone stock not including the Jet Funnel kit and mags.
    Jet funnel is in the $60ish range
    Jet funnel magazines 18rd mags range around the same. So you figure $240 for the Jet Funnel kit and 3 mags on the low end.

Price is the price. I have no need, nor rush nor real want to sell my beloved USP. It has been the most reliable pistol I have owned. I have not torture tested it, but it has been exposed to all sorts of elements and looks excellent with little if any holster wear, and has chugged away without stoppages clean or dirty.

As always buyer/trader is invited to test fire prior to final handshake just BYOA

21yrs old, SHOW FL id, and sign bill of sale. CCW of course strongly preferred. I reserve the right to walk away from the transaction if I feel something shady is going on such as your ID and bill of sale signature do not match, etc. No felons or otherwise prohibited from owning or possesing a firearm

Just seeing what is out there if anything. Cash is king. I am a sucker for interesting milsurps from cheap Turkish to hjungman, hakeem, etc. No biggie if this stays in my safe, so just putting it up front I am not haggling cash wise, trades maybe depending, multi, or trade plus cash, etc. whatever. Just bored and seeing if hopefully there is a fellow firearm enthuasiast out there wanting to trade or buy a nice HK.

Attachments

• A7B63548-61D8-42B4-AF1D-353F86D893A7.jpg
      A7B63548-61D8-42B4-AF1D-353F86D893A7.jpg
      295.5 KB · Views: 90
    • 950259A9-5E54-4E97-AF9D-B002A3AE67ED.jpg
      950259A9-5E54-4E97-AF9D-B002A3AE67ED.jpg
      306.3 KB · Views: 89
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online