• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just got John Wick 1 & 2 to use as training tapes , How meanly times do yawl think I should watch them to be able to preform like him. Need to get that muscle memory down. I know I can do some of it all ready. Just some of the moves my body just don't same to be able to do, It took me a week to be able to walk. Getting a course set up for any one that wants to attend, will need a medical check up and release to attend. jj

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    First on the "to get" list. But ONLY if you want to be a creditable instructor/trainer.
    * At least one sleve tatt.
    * Barbed wire tatt on the other arm
    * Red colored "shooting glasses".
    * Diamond stud earring in the ear of your choice. (But only one.)
    * Lime green or bright red "shooting shoes".
    * Fit to your ears only sound muffler thingies. (Must be green and cost >$400.)
    * Call everyone "doode" and use "like" and "man" at least once per sentence.
    * Start a training website and call yourself something or another "TACTICAL".
    * Only teach from what you have learned from other "trainers" that fit the above description,and NEVER from expierance.
    * Grow a beard.
    * Wear a frayed baseball cap,with curled bill.
    * Drive a deisel powered pickup truck that is half jacked.
    There !! Until you meet the proper criteria . . . you are not qualified to teach anything gun related. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took the Red Pill and went down the Rabbit hole! Only watched the Matrix flix once, "downloaded" everything.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I liked the john Wick films. Fun, simple, good gun handling skills and a dog. What is not to like?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Was talking to jj yesterday and he told me that if he could get 10 people signed up he would teach a class entitled "HOW TO SHOOT LIKE JOHN WICK".
    Sign up now. Limited space. You will be issued a "official" deploma,actually signed by jj with WEAR News on the scene.
    JJ is the right instructor to teach these combat shooting techniques. Even at his advanced age,he is still high speed,low drag. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: jj will be getting his barbed wire upper arm tats this week.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My Doctor wouldn’t sign a release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Was over at jj's this AM to bring some blue bbls for his "HOW TO SHOOT LIKE JOHN WICK" course.
    Hurry up and sign up . . . only three slots open. With your deploma you will have a job offer to help at the southern border and you could possibly get a chance to shoot a couple MS-13 gangbangers.
    His next class will be in mid July and will be ONLY for this class graduates. It will be titled . . . "CUTTING CARDS WHILE SHOOTING LIKE JOHN WICK".
    In the fall he will have a mental toughness while shooting class. He caught up with his old "mentor" that Captain guy and will be teaching . . . "CUTTING CARDS WHILE SHOOTING LIKE JOHN WICK WHILE STANDING IN A FIRE ANT MOUND". Pre register now. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom