• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I understand he has some 50+ posts (maybe 60+ now? But he is a top-notch trustful person to deal with.
    He'd posted free 7mm bullets and .223 cases, etc, FREE just pay postage, I mean he lives in Tampa.
    Anyway, I texted him and told him I'd take it. So I sent him $20 for postage, actual postage was $18.90,
    which was only way too fair, plus a trip with a big box to his post office.
    I told him I sent the $20 (which I did, as I am a very honest person myself) and he trustingly sent that big 'ole box of stuff on my word,
    even adding stuff he didn't list in the original post.
    A man's worth is not determined by his net worth, but by his word. And oyeme's word is just that.
    I was not in a hurry for the stuff, but it got here Saturday (fast) but my post-lady she didn't, well let's not go there. :bang:
    Anyway, I got it today by the post-man. lol

So, if you think of doing business with oyeme, you can't go wrong. Don't let the distance turn you away from a good guy with some good deals.
    All the stuff he sent was in very very good condition, better than some of the deals I've done locally.
    Thanks W.R

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Billy for the kind words. Always glad to help a fellow vet out!

Going to be getting rid of much more, so stayed tuned. LOL

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just wanted to throw out an extra A+ review for oyeme. I sent him Cash money in the mail for some reloading stuff, There was no tracking or anything, just a regular envelope. Would have been very easy for him to have said it never got there, but that wasn't the case. He texted me the day he got it, just to let me know. I'm sure many of you would have dome the same thing, but then again, there's some that would have said it never got there, and would be wanting the money again.
    What I'm saying is this guy is honest, and this is the 2nd time I've got stuff from him w/o an issue. Put him on your good guy list.
    I'd buy the reloading press and stand he has listed, if I had the money to spare.
    Anyway, A++ guy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom