• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Walther Arms, Inc. has recently discovered a potential safety issue with certain PPS M2 pistols. Walther is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers because under certain conditions it is possible that some of these pistols may fire when dropped.

Please do not load or fire your Walther PPS M2 pistol and contact us immediately to arrange to have your pistol upgraded free of charge.

If your pistol has already been upgraded, there will be a dot milled onto the back side of the magazine well opening."

https://www.waltherarms.com/recall/#

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My second concealed carry piece is the original Walther PPS in 9mm. Got it right as it came out. I love that gun. I am a fan of the trigger guard mag release. But you either love it or hate it. I love it. It's went bang everytime I've pulled the trigger and has more than a 1000+ rounds down it. Most accurate CC gun I own.

I know they changed the M2 to better suit MOST people in the market. But I think they messed with perfection.

Ex0dus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I saw that, too. One of my carries is a PPS M2. Apparently (certain serials only) can discharge if the weapon is dropped. Spooky!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom