• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone have any old surplus AR15/M16 parts laying around? A1 or A2 stuff. I'm not real interested in new production stuff. Let me know if you have anything you don't want/need. I'm in Defuniak but I don't mind paying for shipping if you have something cool. Please message me if you have anything I might be interested in. Thanks

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still in the market for old receivers, mags, furniture, muzzle devices, and parts.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    BTT, I'm still looking for some more dusty and crusty parts. Mainly looking for lower receiver parts right now, A1 pistol grips, old 20 or 30rd mags, but I'm fairly open to anything extra you might have. I really need an old crusty lower receiver, I don't care about aesthetic condition as long as it's serviceable and the price reflects the condition. I'm also open to modern minimally marked receivers but would prefer something older. Give me a shout if you have anything and I do have PayPal and will pay for shipping if we can make a deal. I will only deal with established members, none of that "I have a friend in Texas that isn't on the forum who can help you find what you want" stuff. Thanks

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    BTT, I'm ready for another round of A1 and A2 parts. If you have anything old and surplus let me know. Barrels, mags, lowers, or any surplus parts in general please message me, I'm probably interested. Thanks

Top Bottom