APOD Firearms

Are The Florida Election Results Final Yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I Googled it, seems to be a lot of old news out there. Anybody know if the Senate seat or Governor has been finalized yet?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Recount is supposed to be complete by 3pm Eastern tomorrow (Thursday), regardless of the BS excuses. If the incompetence spills over and those counties fail to complete it and resolve the discrepancies, Florida law says to revert back to the final reported counts on election night. That's why Nelson is scrambling more lawsuits to extend the deadline, and he wants Scott to step out of it to keep Scott from influencing any extensions.

Meanwhile, since it looks like Scott and the Desantis tickets are still ahead, apparently Scott went to D.C. for the "new-Senators" events, photos, etc as Senator-Elect. Must be some "awkward" moments if/when Scott and Nelson are in the same event.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I still don't understand how they can continue to report "no findings of criminal activity" when we have boxes of ballots left unattended at a rental car agency, affidavits concerning ballot forgeries, illegal approval of provisional ballots, and continued delays and "discovered" ballots in direct violation of Florida statutes.

Any ONE of those events is against the law, hence a "crime", and therefore "criminal activity". That doesn't even address the patterns of behavior by the same people and offices, time after time...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I still don't understand how they can continue to report "no findings of criminal activity" when we have boxes of ballots left unattended at a rental car agency, affidavits concerning ballot forgeries, illegal approval of provisional ballots, and continued delays and "discovered" ballots in direct violation of Florida statutes.

Any ONE of those events is against the law, hence a "crime", and therefore "criminal activity". That doesn't even address the patterns of behavior by the same people and offices, time after time...

repeat after me....these are the extra ballots we found...and found...and found...

we are democrats, the usa is a democratic republic, ergo, we know what we are doing since it is built into our name..

hey, two guys just washed up on a raft from Haiti, give them some of the pre filled out forms to register and same day vote, just backdate it...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    most likely, these machines have oiling times and cleaning, for the paper dust that builds up..

I wager the oiling schedule was not met on purpose..
    Wouldn't be surprised.

However, I heard on news talk radio that the judge's postponement of the due date was arbitrary and without standing, so not sure how that all works....but, doesn't sound like the 'authorities' do either..

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Why can't we have a type of credit card that instantly sends our vote like they take our money? The system would know right away we already voted so there would be no duplicates or additions. Voting is one step ahead of the dinosaurs

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Ok. I just read my thoughts. Y'all know what's really going on. We're doomed. No conspiracy theories needed. Shit is real.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Meanwhile the hits just keep on coming...
    The Florida Department of State has identified several possible election law violations involving mail-in ballots and has referred the cases to federal prosecutors.

The state Democratic Party appears to have sent the altered forms, according to emails released by the Florida Department of State.

The altered forms were found in Broward, Citrus, Okaloosa and Santa Rosa counties.

https://www.local10.com/news/electi...allot-forms-in-at-least-4-counties-state-says

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Brenda snipes delayed sending the count, missed deadline by 2 minutes, so she could force a manual recount....

machine totals didn't help, so plan b goes on...

lock her up..she is a felon, just has not been charged with destroying 2016 ballots under subpoena , then lied bout it...

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After machine recount, it appears that governor contest is over with no appreciable change in results. Gillum has not yet conceded.

US Senate and Comm of Ag races are undergoing a manual recount of overvotes and undervotes. In my experience, very little changes from this process.

Sent from an unnamed device running an undisclosed OS via a third party application.

Top Bottom