• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to pay my property tax bill today and decided also to renew my Florida CCW. I got in a panic when I could not find the mailed renewal forms. I got worried after reading that they are still counting the votes for the commissioner of consumers affairs and agriculture. The democrat candidate is adamant about stricter background checks and is on the record for being anti-gun. This morning I called up the right office got my transit number that I lacked to do the application on line. I decided to do it all at the tax office since they likely will do everything correctly. My permit is up Feb, but I want to get all the paper work hopefully even a new ID prior to that horrible lady democratic marijuana promoting lawyer possibly being in that office. The Republican candidate will likely win, but that is not certain.
    I got the tax paid, but the system was down and I have to return to the Pace, FL tax office tomorrow to do the CCW.
    If need I can go to a regional office in Fort Walton, FL

Fort Walton Regional Office

111 Racetrack Rd. NW, Unit 111-C, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547-1816

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LOL I was in the Tax office in Milton paying all my property taxes also. I also had to reg the new trailer I bought for the bigger tractor I have now.

You just made me look at my CCW it's good until 2020.

If they decided not to give us a CCW anymore I would still carry anyway!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL I was in the Tax office in Milton paying all my property taxes also. I also had to reg the new trailer I bought for the bigger tractor I have now.

You just made me look at my CCW it's good until 2020.

I think that lady would not absolutely refuse to issue, but make it harder and impose delays. Also, Llook for reasons to revoke and such.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

.[/QUOTE]

I’ve carried for more than 45 years , I’ve had a card that gave me permission to for about 30 of them.

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think that lady would not absolutely refuse to issue, but make it harder and impose delays. Also, Llook for reasons to revoke and such.

The state statute is quite clear that they can't delay past 90 days without a valid reason to deny.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best defense against scumbag liberal anti-gun jerkwads is to VOTE.
    The other is to convince them to move to a communist county where
    they'll feel right at home :)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went down today and now have a new license from the Pace, FL branch of the county tax collectors office. Done in about 10 minutes and only the old license was needed. Total costs there were about $60 with credit card being used.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    An article I saw today. I did not know it used to be the purview of the Florida Department of State.
    The NRA had lawmakers quietly move the Division of Licensing, which handles the concealed weapons permit program, from the Florida Department of State to the state's Department of Agriculture in 2002, so that the program was answerable to an elected official.

Marion Hammer, the NRA's chief lobbyist in Florida, defended the move and the practice as a way of protecting the Second Amendment rights of Floridians from a confusing array of county and city gun ordinances.

Florida Election Fraud's Hidden Gun-control Agenda

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gov race decided now in favor of DeSantis
    But senate and state agri commissioner votesneeds to be recounted and Democrat Fried is ahead.
    In the recount totals, Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, leads incumbent Democrat Nelson by 12,603 votes — or .2 percent. GOP governor nominee Ron DeSantis leads Democratic nominee Andrew Gillum by 33,83 votes — or .4 percent. Despite the news, Gillum says he will not concede.

Democrat Nikki Fried leads Republican Matt Caldwell by just 5,307 votes in the state agriculture commissioner race.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    If yours is comming up for renewal do it asap. Not sure if renewal is in line with new applications but I've been told there have been more applications than ever for CW and they are taking the full 12 weeks right now

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FDLE does background checks,not the Commissioner.
    Literally with anti-gun democrats can you count on the law preventing them from giving you a hard time if it is in their capability to do so. I hope you are right and she does not try anything. You can bet that antigun lawyers will be looking very closely at the Florida for something that they can use against us.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As I'm sure most of you know, not all FL Tax Collectors Offices renew CCW. Found that out when I tried to do it at PCB. I was told iI needed to make an appointment at the Panama City Office. I put it off because I had a few months before mine expires in Dec. I was told PCs Office took a hit from HM and the Office in Lynnhaven is handling the work for all damaged/closed Bay County Tax Offices. I've called twice and can't get a person on the phone with my limited amount of patience.

Anyone know if Lynnhaven is doing CCW Renewals?

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Literally with anti-gun democrats can you count on the law preventing them from giving you a hard time if it is in their capability to do so. I hope you are right and she does not try anything. You can bet that antigun lawyers will be looking very closely at the Florida for something that they can use against us.

I am not optimistic at all; I just pointed out the background check issue. I am sure she was counting on an anti-gun Governor and AG to help her. Had the other 2 won, we would be in a pickle.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As I'm sure most of you know, not all FL Tax Collectors Offices renew CCW. Found that out when I tried to do it at PCB. I was told iI needed to make an appointment at the Panama City Office. I put it off because I had a few months before mine expires in Dec. I was told PCs Office took a hit from HM and the Office in Lynnhaven is handling the work for all damaged/closed Bay County Tax Offices. I've called twice and can't get a person on the phone with my limited amount of patience.

Anyone know if Lynnhaven is doing CCW Renewals?
    I wonder if the Santa Rosa tax collectors can do it for you. It took about 10 minutes for them to do mine. They make money off doing so and so I think it is in their interest to do it for you. Legally you have up to 6 months after it expires to renew it. Otherwise you need to make a new application is how I understand the law.
    But when saw who was running and then winning I got motivated real quickly for sure.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In my county, Jackson, you can renew your CCW at the drivers license office. On another note, it appears since the races were so razor close, this may be the last election we get pro-gunners in there. I would highly recommend within the next two years stocking up on a lifetimes (and your families lifetime) supply of whatever you need guns and ammo wise.

Top Bottom