• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

U-GOT-LIT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G43

8506070939 (text)

Nice G43 with aftermarket sights, want to trade for a pistol chambered in .45 Glock, or 1911 preferred, a tactical shotgun, or hunting rifle. text offers. Only looking to trade at this time.

Last edited:

U-GOT-LIT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bholden, yes it is still available. you can text me if you would like. 85060709three9

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    I don't text. Does your pistol have the ambidextrous frame side release in addition to the grip safety? What brand of after market sights were put on? And what do they do for you that the original sights didn't? Did you keep the originals? You didn't say anything about the condition of your pistol or whether you are original owner, and do you have what came with it when bought new, i.e. manual, hard case or box, lock. I always have question when my life may someday depend on my purchase. Same goes when buying a used automobile. If you have the answers to my question I would appreciate a call anytime in Pensacola at 8 5 O - 4 nine 4 - two 4 four six. You want to trade for a Glock .45 ACP? Full size or compact or the Glock in .45 GAP? Full size or compact?

U-GOT-LIT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BluesBrother,

Thank you for your interest. Here are my answers to your questions.

I am right handed, it is not ambidextrous, but I know it can't be reversed for lefties!

Maybe I do not understand your question, but I do not believe Glock makes a grip safety. Glock handguns actually sport three safety mechanisms: trigger safety, firing pin safety and drop safety.

The after market sights are Truglo. I am the second owner, they were on there when I got it. I do still have the original Glock box with all the stuff in it.

The pistol is in good condition. It has about 500 rounds through it. I will be back in town tomorrow afternoon and can add pictures.

I hope this answers your questions, I tried calling but got your VM.

Thank, Ryan

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom