• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cabelas BF flyer is posted on some of the BF websites. Looks like they are going to have a good deal on some optics. Buy a Burris Prism and get a Fastfire III for free and a Vortex Strike Eagle with $75 in bonus bucks (I assume thats money you can spend in store on another day or something).

Still looking through the flyer.. might be some other good deals too.

Attachments

• Cabelas.jpg
      Cabelas.jpg
      18.3 KB · Views: 230

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone sees a good deal on CMC triggers please post it here, I'm in the market for one.

bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grab A Gun has them for $123 if you do the Grab A Quote right now. Or are you hoping someone drops them down to around 100 this year (pretty sure I have seen them that low in the past).

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Keep this site in mind. Just type in the search bar what you are looking for. Keep in mind, the less words you use, the better. ie, opposed to typing "gun accessories" or "gun deals", just type "guns" ...
    Hunting, Fishing, Clothes, Kids, Family, Wife, Hubby, Sports, TV, Bicycles, Drones, GoPro, Penn, etc... it's there.

www.BFAds.net

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep this site in mind. Just type in the search bar what you are looking for. Keep in mind, the less words you use, the better. ie, opposed to typing "gun accessories" or "gun deals", just type "guns" ...
    Hunting, Fishing, Clothes, Kids, Family, Wife, Hubby, Sports, TV, Bicycles, Drones, GoPro, Penn, etc... it's there.

www.BFAds.net

No longer looking for a deal on a P365 over the holidays. That link just cost me my gun $$. But the good news is I have a new 70" TV in the back of my truck right now.

reaper1928

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No longer looking for a deal on a P365 over the holidays. That link just cost me my gun $$. But the good news is I have a new 70" TV in the back of my truck right now.

Yea , happens to the best of us !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ex0dus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’m beginning to notice that a lot of the Black Friday deals aren’t really that great at a lot of chain stores. Certainly not worth waiting in line for. Grab a gun, and gun buyer usually have decent deals, for me. I do like some of the ammo prices, though. Vast majority, I’d rather pay an extra ten bucks on some items instead of cramming myself into a line with 1000 others trying to get a bargain.

bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone know if any local stores are having sales this week? I wont be in town for BF, but if they have sales running today or tomorrow I can go by. Preference would be places in Crestview or the FWB area.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I’m beginning to notice that a lot of the Black Friday deals aren’t really that great at a lot of chain stores. Certainly not worth waiting in line for. Grab a gun, and gun buyer usually have decent deals, for me. I do like some of the ammo prices, though. Vast majority, I’d rather pay an extra ten bucks on some items instead of cramming myself into a line with 1000 others trying to get a bargain.

If anyone was looking for a nice hunting rifle, Grab a Gun was running Tikka T3X rifles (blued) for under $500 using their "grab a quote" system. That's the lowest I've seen them. Not sure if it's still on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom