• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The judge is ill https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-after-fall-supreme-court-office/1928409002/
    WASHINGTON – Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is in the hospital after falling in her office Wednesday night, the Court announced in a statement on Thursday.

Ginsburg, 85, went home after the fall but continued to experience "discomfort overnight" and went to George Washington Hospital early Thursday. Tests revealed she fractured three ribs and she "was admitted for observation and treatment," according to the statement.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Watched an interview of her that took place approx. 5 months ago. Interviewer was a liberal type.
    She was seated in a cushoned chair. She had a pillow in the small of her back.
    She could not/did not sit up even close to straight. She was hunched over to the point that the camera could barely see her eyes. She kept her head hung down when she talked. Looking pretty much at her thighs.
    The interview did not show her walk in or walk,out. She was already in the seated position when the show started.
    Obviously I am no doctor,however from my observstion she was fairly severely disabled. Her speach was somewhat quiet and broken by periods of 5-10 seconds of quietness and/or stutters.
    Please note . . . I am not making fun of her or criticizing her visable disabilities.
    My question and main concern is this . . . is she mentally and physically still able to perform her duties on the court ?? Does she still write her opinions or simply ok/bless a paper written by others ?? Is the wording and trems used in "her" opinions and ruleings actually FROM HER ??? Wondering also what her actual attendance record is at her place of work or does she work from home or elsewhere.
    Leaning Dem/lib or Repub,she still needs to be respected . . BUT . . is it simply her time to retire. ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watched an interview of her that took place approx. 5 months ago. Interviewer was a liberal type.
    She was seated in a cushoned chair. She had a pillow in the small of her back.
    She could not/did not sit up even close to straight. She was hunched over to the point that the camera could barely see her eyes. She kept her head hung down when she talked. Looking pretty much at her thighs.
    The interview did not show her walk in or walk,out. She was already in the seated position when the show started.
    Obviously I am no doctor,however from my observstion she was fairly severely disabled. Her speach was somewhat quiet and broken by periods of 5-10 seconds of quietness and/or stutters.
    Please note . . . I am not making fun of her or criticizing her visable disabilities.
    My question and main concern is this . . . is she mentally and physically still able to perform her duties on the court ?? Does she still write her opinions or simply ok/bless a paper written by others ?? Is the wording and trems used in "her" opinions and ruleings actually FROM HER ??? Wondering also what her actual attendance record is at her place of work or does she work from home or elsewhere.
    Leaning Dem/lib or Repub,she still needs to be respected . . BUT . . is it simply her time to retire. ---- SAWMAN

I believe the only non-voluntary removal means is a successful impeachment. If I am in error please someone here correct me.

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I suspect the Dems are doing every thing they can to keep her Proped up,and awake ! They want her to hang on for at least the next two years, in hope that Trump will lose to a Demoncrap.
    The other Supremes could lean on her to retire.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And because I closed the other one and this one is going down the same path it will meet the same fate. Just not going to play along with the same 6-7 folks that can't get along in political threads. I grow tired of the he said she said in them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom