• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Have the fees for dealers and private seller tables increased as well?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I think its 85-90$ a table for the weekend, which is steep. I know Gun show insurance has gone way up, could be a factor in increased cost.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yes, I think its 85-90$ a table for the weekend, which is steep. I know Gun show insurance has gone way up, could be a factor in increased cost.
    Thanks for the info. I assumed, like most things, costs go up and it's passed onto the consumer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for that Cost info, Since moving down to Florida, I do notice that Florida shows, even small ones have a lot of people working it.. I.E there are usually 3 people at the check in desk, a uniformed security. the promoter on foot, then you have a concealed carry class in the back with at least an instructor.. and there can be more.

Now I just walked into a small little Indiana gun show a month back, Held at an Armory, and there were 2 people working, Promotor and his wife. She collected the money and he zip up any guns.. I believe he was packing and was working security also..

Now at those shows they have maybe 70+ tables . Prices are about 30 - 40 dollars a table.. I do not know about insurance.

Do notice at those smaller shows, there is a good number of guys who just set up a few times a year. At the Florida shows I have been to more then once most seem professional dealers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom