• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This policy would actually drive me away from becoming a steady customer.
    If I see something I want, I want to buy it then. I’m not coming back and standing in line.
    I wouldn’t think that anybody over the age of 25 would.

Tovarish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If I get there an hour before they open and find three people ahead of me after I burned a vacation day, my buying rage will not be sated there. I’ll go somewhere else to buy.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    This policy would actually drive me away from becoming a steady customer.
    If I see something I want, I want to buy it then. I’m not coming back and standing in line.
    I wouldn’t think that anybody over the age of 25 would.

Don't worry their policy has changed. Zero guns are put out until they are ready to buy now

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    If I get there an hour before they open and find three people ahead of me after I burned a vacation day, my buying rage will not be sated there. I’ll go somewhere else to buy.

If people were ahead of you that's the way it goes. Not gandera fault other people were willing to wait. And if you burn a vacation day to save on a firearm you could have made more money staying at work and buying the firearm new

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only way I would use a vacation day for a gun is if it was for a rare piece of unobtanium. Definitely not for a run of the mill Glock with a couple upgrades to save a few bucks. YMMV and can do as you wish though. If a 1941 Johnson were to pop up for short money, you bet your ass I would burn a vacation day to get it. You can fill in the Johnson rifle for whatever rare piece of unobtanium you wish. The fact remains the same. Personally there's a whole pile of guns that fit the profile but as my wife says, I can't have them all.

hia1thealt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Gander sux azz. Have been in there maybe 3 times never spent a cent. Everything in store is retail + 20% at least. Saw Atlanta PD trade in Glocks that looked like they had been skipped across an asphalt parking lot for $600 a while back before they went under. Brand new blue label glock at Jimmys is just over $400. No wonder they went bankrupt....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You just have to use Gander for what it is...a great place to put hands on that gun you've been researching on the internet. Being able to actually handle the gun goes a long way towards a decision and that is priceless. If you happen to be there and know the gun is a lower price at a bricks-and-mortar store within 50 miles, they will price match it. If not, at least you got to actually inspect it with your own eyes and can then go order it online with confidence that you're getting what you expected.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You just have to use Gander for what it is...a great place to put hands on that gun you've been researching on the internet. Being able to actually handle the gun goes a long way towards a decision and that is priceless. If you happen to be there and know the gun is a lower price at a bricks-and-mortar store within 50 miles, they will price match it. If not, at least you got to actually inspect it with your own eyes and can then go order it online with confidence that you're getting what you expected.

That's all I use 'em for, and Bass Pro, too. Touch and feel; no buy.

Top Bottom