• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Is it against forum rules to list this 43 for sale,even before I buy it.
    I figure $350. will be a good price. Look for my add here 11/2 around noon.--- SAWMAN

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It will be $290 OTD and you will use $100.00 worth of ammo and $50.00 worth of aspirin before you give up and dump it like the last owner. Why not but one of the new Sig P365's they have along with a 12 round mag? Then you would have a reliable gun with no headache. But what fun would that be?

Meh... I’ve gotten to the point where if a Sig doesn’t start with P22x, I don’t want it. Maybe when all the bugs get worked out on the 365.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    My days of standing in line are over but I do like my G43. It’s one of my favorites.
    Won mine in a drawing.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sorry guys. I did not mean to cause trouble. I can see it now. There will be a "cartoonish" dust storm from the front door to the gun counter when the store opens. You will see the occasional walker and/or cane being flailed about.:peep:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sorry guys. I did not mean to cause trouble. I can see it now. There will be a "cartoonish" dust storm from the front door to the gun counter when the store opens. You will see the occasional walker and/or cane being flailed about.:peep:

Not from me. I'll buy one at a fair price at my leisure. This one's not worth my time or the aggravation.

I was just honestly curious if one of our own had some backstory.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    gander told me they have a gunsmith on site, so anything that was wrong with the gun is repaired. all used firearms come with a 30 day warranty with receipt

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    gander told me they have a gunsmith on site, so anything that was wrong with the gun is repaired. all used firearms come with a 30 day warranty with receipt

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA... Telling you all now. Don't show up Fri for My Gun as You will be wasting your time. I want it. I'm a gonna Have it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It will be like Black Friday when Walmart opens and their special is size 47D sheer black push up bras and tight white yoga pants.
    I might just end up going there with my Go Pro to stand back and film the whole scene. Maybe I can make Jerry and oldcarver famous. --- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    "gander told me they have a gunsmith on site, so anything that was wrong with the gun is repaired. all used firearms come with a 30 day warranty with receipt" NOT ME BUT EARLIER POSTER. I talked to them and they told me the same.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I'll be there at 630 am
    I'm not interested in the gun I just want to see how long the line is that early

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Is it against forum rules to list this 43 for sale,even before I buy it.
    I figure $350. will be a good price. Look for my add here 11/2 around noon.--- SAWMAN

I'll buy it at 350 from you or anyone else that happens to scoop it up lol

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A buddy told me this morning that they were gonna have a metal detector and Escambia County deputies there to check for guns,knives,pepper spray,stun guns,cattle prods,sword canes,and tire irons stuck down inside of muck boots.
    Nobody in camo will be admitted and "Make America Great Again" hats will not be tolerated. Same with Red Bull cans half full of Skoal spit.
    "Half Jack" trucks will have to park in the book store parking lot as well as cars/trucks with handicapped tags.
    Sooooooooo . . . . I guess that none of us will be going.
    With respect I say: Denny will be just shakeing his head while he is launching his boat for a day on the river. --- SAWMAN

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I'm not knocking the pistol, but I am amazed by the publicity it's getting. Are these scarce or something, or is this one just cheap? Just asking, as I'm not remotely interested in this one or any G43. I'm very happy with my Sig P365.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not knocking the pistol, but I am amazed by the publicity it's getting. Are these scarce or something, or is this one just cheap? Just asking, as I'm not remotely interested in this one or any G43. I'm very happy with my Sig P365.

It's super cheap with a few aftermarket upgrades. It's cheap even if it were still 100% factory. Used they typically bring around $400. Sometimes less.

Top Bottom