• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys they are in it to make money. It's not meant to be what you could sell it for personally. After they pay they employees etc... That's just what the business side of it comes out to be with used guns they purchase for resell.

Don't get offended. You're not the typical used gun trade in/seller that they need or want to deal in. People that want or need cash now are who they will buy from in order to resell.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    Exactly, most shops will give you between 60-75% depending on what it is, how popular or sought after it might be, but none of them are going to give you what you might think it's worth. If they did there wouldn't be any profit in it for them and therefore no reason to buy it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Gander IMO is FAIR for a Store front.... I like them a LOT better as Gander OUTDOORs vs GanderMountain..

Also.....I bought this pistol to CARRY EVERY DAY...not sell.

Its my 5th pistol to carry... and I LIKE IT THE BEST. Time will tell though.

Practice and experience thru time educated me.

glock 19 ..Love it and a bit bulk heavy. FOR ME. I will still carry at times.
    kahrpm9 with laser..... great size but too finiky and unreliable when carried in pocket too long>>LINT STOPPED IT UP. stainess and still rusted up a bit ..I traded it away.
    Taurus ?? g2 ...kept starting to Rust as in did not have Tennifer/nitride ala glocks... But I really liked it...sold it because of light rusting.

One of the things I love about this site is What you Like Best is Different than What I like Best.
    WE try it...................and IF its not our cup of tea ..We sell/Trade and try something else.

Thankyou GulfCoastGunForum....

So far I have Only met Fine ,Honorable Men to deal with...Armslist...SCAM CITY TO WADE THROUGH.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Guys they are in it to make money. It's not meant to be what you could sell it for personally. After they pay they employees etc... That's just what the business side of it comes out to be with used guns they purchase for resell.

Don't get offended. You're not the typical used gun trade in/seller that they need or want to deal in. People that want or need cash now are who they will buy from in order to resell.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    We already know this. Lol

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    OldMan So far I have Only met Fine said:
    I’m glad this has been your experience because it has not been mine trying to sell on this site. I’ve had 2 people tell me they want to see it, can be there at such and such time the next day, will call for directions just before they come and never hear from them.
    I planned my day around showing them the gun.
    Had one guy say he wants to see it and what’s my bottom $. I told him and no further communication. At least have the manners to say “ Thanks but that’s more than I want to pay.”
    Had one guy chisel me down and said he wants it, then on the day we are supposed to meet says he has to go out of town for a couple of days. No further communication. This was a week ago. I texted him, no reply.
    I’m taking note of these people and if they contact me in the future about a gun I’m selling, they won’t get a reply.
    I’m kind of old fashioned. I expect people to keep their word and to be polite.
    Unfortunately, apparently I’m expecting too much.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    For 6 years I have only had 1 issue with a "buyer" on GCGF about 10 on Armslist and have sold on both. Here the issue is the newbies so if you don't have 50 posts (there should be a minimum # of posts before you are allowed to list for sale items) I generally stay away, on Armslist there are just so many scammers now, did not use to be that way, I stopped using it.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Update of GLOCK 43 Purchased almost two years ago..

carry darn near 24 /7 on left hip or ankle
    have shot several hundred rounds of MIXED.. range ,+p+ +p, aluminum,brass,steel case.
    SHOT THEM ALL WITHOUT A HICCUP
    Put a crimson trace Laser Light on it.
    bought 3 mag extensions for stock mags
    bought 6 extended ETS mags
    bought Threaded barrel with small muzzle brake. '
    Have hiviz fiber front sight to put on
    adjustable rear sight in container still.
    On hip as I write this.
    AND
    Might sell as I Prefer my .22lr and 22 magnums Pistols,,,MUCH MORE>

:eek:o_O:cool:

Last edited:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    That fancy thing with covid and riots is going to be around 1100 dollars, no ammo lol

SHIT...WISH YOU HADN'T SAID THAT...........1.100 is ridiculous.... but dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.. at some point ANYTHING IS FOR SALE

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I did the math.. IF the G43 cost me 400+ ish.. I would have 900 in her.
    as it stands I got her for 300 ish so in reality I have over 800+ in her..
    Oh yea. It doesn't take much to go overboard on one, even with the basics.
    Hope you sense the sarcasm in the post. Just poking fun.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oh yea. It doesn't take much to go overboard on one, even with the basics.
    Hope you sense the sarcasm in the post. Just poking fun.
    FUN IS GOOD... strange Even when Pissed I AM HAVING FUN often.

overboard...?? rotflmao.. I HAVE GONE OVER BOARD ON EVERY PISTOL AND AR I HAVE... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh .New barrels Unless the one in is toooooooooogood.,,New Triggers,,,handguards..C'mon Man.. New scope, reddot...WHEN DOES IT STOP ;) :Do_O:D then...this ammo..that ammo...AMAZING How vastly different some ammo shoots..of the same caliber and bullet weight.. ie tula 55 vs independence 55 ....OMG.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Update a Glock .... with a new bbl ??? - - -> WHY ?? < - - -
    Do you reload (over and over and over and over and over) the brass that it spits out ???
    My Glock OEM bbls are as accurate as I can hold. Even my 6" "hunting" bbl for my 10mm. ---- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    WHY.....? No Good Rational Reason... LIKE threaded barrels.... trying a 22tcm9r in my g19.. yada yada... ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY TO SHOPPING IS the best answer...

I have a 6.5 in barrel for my g17L and 9mm MAJOR ammo for it......yoooooooooooooooooohooooooooo... and yes gonna put a linear comp if i can on the end..

:cool: BIG JOHN is his name.

ohhhhhhhhh and thankfully the guy I bought/traded to get the 17L was as bad as myself... :p:eek:;)

Top Bottom