• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How many of you think the lottery is on the up and up? How many think it's rigged?

Something to ponder.

-Why is it that when the lottery sales start getting stale, there are no-winners and the payout grows as does the ticket sales?

-Why do they shutdown ticket sales 15 minutes prior to the drawing?

-Why did they stop tickets sales for the 1.6 billion Mega Millions 1-hour before the drawing?

-How long does their computer compute what numbers have not been picked?

-Do they rig the machine to pick the numbers they want to have a roll-over?

-There was 370,171,655 tickets sold for the 10-23-18 1.6 billion mega millions.

-The odds of winning are 1 in 302,575,350.

-How many people do you think had the same numbers other than the winning numbers?

-Why is there always a very limited amount of winners, 1 or 2 people, once I think there was 3?

-Why is there Never a 1k winners of a large payout, or even 50 or 25 people?
    .Not referring to company lotteries, etc. I'm referring to 50 people from 50 different areas who don't know one another.

Certainly with 370,171,655 tickets sold, there was lots of duplicate numbers sold.
    .From the odds and tickets sold, there's over 65 million of duplicate numbers.

Do you still believe the lottery isn't rigged? :noidea:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The recent Power Bowl had 13 one million dollar winners, a few 2 million dollar winners and the 2 big winners. I think you just don't hear about all the other winners because they aren't "big news"!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The recent Power Bowl had 13 one million dollar winners, a few 2 million dollar winners and the 2 big winners. I think you just don't hear about all the other winners because they aren't "big news"!

Exactly, 13, One Million $ winners, But ONLY 1 Grand Prize winner. Quoted from Powerball site: "One Powerball ticket among the millions sold across the country has made 53-year-old Massachusetts resident Mavis Wanczyk a very rich person."

Why is there never 13 Grand Prize winners? Just always 1 , 2, and maybe 3 people shared it in past years.

Makes you wonder, it does me.

Top Bottom