• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I was the recipient of a nice giveaway this morning, and I promised the giver that I'd "pay it forward," so here goes...

2 boxes (40 rounds) of "Precision Cartridge, Inc." 7.35 Carcano rifle ammo goes to the first member to claim it. I just ask that the recipient be someone who actually has the weapon to fire it. I received the ammo in a large lot of stuff recently, but it's dated 2016 so should be in good shape to fire. I don't know much about "Precision Cartridge," but the brass is PPU. I hope there is a Carcano shooter near enough to claim it in Gulf Breeze / Midway. I also go to Pensacola on a semi-regular basis, so meeting somewhere there is also a possibility.
    Carcano.jpg

Attachments

• Carcano.jpg
      Carcano.jpg
      70.1 KB · Views: 393

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not like to take this ammo because it is good stiff.. But if you have a range up there, I have the rifle and would not mind sharing some shots with you and get rid of that ammo. Will do my part to get this stuff "off the Streets".

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I would not like to take this ammo because it is good stiff.. But if you have a range up there, I have the rifle and would not mind sharing some shots with you and get rid of that ammo. Will do my part to get this stuff "off the Streets".

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like fun, but unfortunately a recurring back problem is keeping me off the range for the time being. I'll have to leave it up to someone else to get the ammo "off the streets."

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the offer. Sounds like fun, but unfortunately a recurring back problem is keeping me off the range for the time being. I'll have to leave it up to someone else to get the ammo "off the streets."

Ouch back problems can be such a B***H, Hope for a speedy recovery

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    War buff you still have the carcano ammo I can’t believe I’m just now seeing this.

Top Bottom