• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcgolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guy I have been using is no longer available to do some work for me on cerakote and I have a project I need to have done here in Pensacola. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Who was your guy?

There's Steve in Pace. Think he's on FB if you search for "icerakote". I haven't used him in awhile but he was very reasonable on price. Not sure if he's still active but Shag1911 on the forum did some nice work for me too. He's over in defuniak/Crestview though.

wcgolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been using Ron over in Crestview (1911junky). He did a few things for me. I’ll check out Facebook as well!

Thanks!

Guardian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guy I have been using is no longer available to do some work for me on cerakote and I have a project I need to have done here in Pensacola. Any recommendations?

If you’re still looking for an applicator, give me a call or check out our FB. Guardian Custom Firearm Coating. Certified in both Cerakote and KG Gunkote.

wcgolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually took my item up to Steve at ICerakote. Great guy and great operation as well as great prices. I can’t recommend him enough! Thanks for the nudge that direction Nate!

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hi,
    This is my neighbor who cerakotes. His name is Mike Agerton, from Draven Cerakotings, located in West Pensacola, Fl. Hers's his number as well, 850 454 7161.

https://www.facebook.com/dravenkotings/ Call as he was in the process of getting his ffl But May already have his ffl.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS WORK

OldMan

Last edited:

Guardian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best advice I can give anyone is to do your research. That includes (and most important) is the applicator an FFL? By law, they must be to do this kind of work. Are they certified or in the process? Not entirely necessary, but if they are endorsed by Cerakote or KG Gunkote, etc it helps if there is a problem or failure with the coating. If they are not “known” by these manufacturers and there is a legitimate problem with the coating, they will assume it was applied incorrectly. Also, do they guarantee their work? Do they have a generous portfolio of work? All these are questions they should be able to answer and answer without stuttering.

This is not a side job for me or something I do on the weekends. There is a growing number of people ripping good people off with bad work and making the products look bad. I’m not saying bring the work to me, just ask the right questions before your stuff gets confiscated or the coating fails.

Top Bottom