• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all, I have $450 max worth of fun money to blow on an inexpensive pistol or wheel gun.

PM if there is something collecting dust in your safe that you want going to a good home.

Looking for but not limited to: Taurus 44 tracker blued, Glock 20, Glock 21, Glock 19. Glocks in Gen 2-4 ok but no Gen4 G19 please. Don’t need fancy triggers or magwells, sights, etc, just un molested examples are fine by me. Cheap 1911s like Remington, auto ord, para.

Just something along the $450 range. Just seeing what’s out there on t5e inexpensive side. List is not all inclusive.

Crossposted. Thanks for looking all, hope to find somthing and make a new friend.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just curious: what you got against the gen4 19?

Nothing really. I have just seen and read a lot about the brass to face issues. I was issued a gen3 g19 that had 10s of thousands of rounds and never had that problem. and although I like the grip feel and width of the Gen 4 better, I like consistent ejection patterns

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FWIW: I had a S&W 29 for a lot of years, prime use was while field dress/qtr big game and packing it out in bear country. I ultimatly switched to a Ruger Hunter. A bit slower in most respects but a stronger action IMHO. I also enjoyed the SAA manipulation aspects much more.

Top Bottom