• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    called them after seeing the article this a.m. to see when they will start shipping and low and behold I was the first one to order one of their triggers so they threw in a hat. I wasn't familiar with this company, but was contemplating buying a Volquartsen trigger because I have several Volquartsen's and love their triggers but glad I found this it saved me some cash. They also have a cool clip that holds money and 22 rounds but they are out of stock.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nice, I have a Brimestone trigger and then sent my old one to be reworked, both are very nice, this one looks good too. BTW my 10/22 is set up almost like the pictured one , minus the can.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    called them after seeing the article this a.m. to see when they will start shipping and low and behold I was the first one to order one of their triggers so they threw in a hat. I wasn't familiar with this company, but was contemplating buying a Volquartsen trigger because I have several Volquartsen's and love their triggers but glad I found this it saved me some cash. They also have a cool clip that holds money and 22 rounds but they are out of stock.

Glad I could help another forum member find a gun accessory they wanted/needed. LOL

bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went with Brimstone triggers in my 10/22s as well. I dont think I would even consider going another route if I got another 10/22. TK makes some nice stuff.. I have used their parts in my Mark III's, but still only Brimstone for my 10/22.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went with Brimstone triggers in my 10/22s as well. I dont think I would even consider going another route if I got another 10/22. TK makes some nice stuff.. I have used their parts in my Mark III's, but still only Brimstone for my 10/22.

Did you read the article ? This trigger is a partnership with Brimstone and Tandemkross, hey sounds like the best of both worlds we will see.

bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you read the article ? This trigger is a partnership with Brimstone and Tandemkross, hey sounds like the best of both worlds we will see.

No, I didnt have a chance to read it. If its Brimstone and TK though, I would bet its nice. Both are good companies!

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For those craving a better trigger in their 10-22:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...aign=/digest/10-22-precision-drop-in-trigger/

I think I will stick to the Ruger BX Trigger Pack I have in mine now, but someone may want a real slick trigger set up!

Finished my Tandemkross Ultimate trigger install and all I can say is wow. I know that is korny but its the truth, now I have the best of two worlds, The black front rifle is a Volquartsen Summit rifle. I can shoot anything in it supressed without having to worry about feed issues because it has a push pull bolt system. The Green rifle has the Tandemkross trigger in it with a Tactical solutions barrel and Magpul stock. The Tandemkross trigger has virtually no travel and breaks extremely clean at less than two lbs were the Volquartsen trigger has some travel before breaking clean with about the same less than two lb. pull. Anyway very impressed. IMG_1270.JPG IMG_1268.JPG

The only glitch I had with the install was that the pin that goes through the sear on my gun was a RCH fatter than the hole in the sear so check that before you start.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.JPG
      IMG_1270.JPG
      488.2 KB · Views: 122
    • IMG_1268.JPG
      IMG_1268.JPG
      519.5 KB · Views: 123
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom