• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here is a pic of my UMP to tease ya. FBI Lower. Threaded barrel. I run the Gemtech Blackside .45 and AAC Ti-Rant .45 Suppressors on it. One at a time of course. ha ha ha :)

I had Tommy Tactical change the marking to HK UMP also. Nice touch!!!

PAgGI0E.jpg

zxmz5C7.jpg

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks awesome!! I was pretty sure I was going to buy my MP5 clone but now I'm sure of it. Doesn't seem like I would save much, if any money buying a kit and having it built. I just have my fingers crossed that Zenith imports more in next year.

I thought my AK addiction was bad but switching to roller guns appears even worse!! I've toyed with the idea of getting a transferable trigger pack but I would have to sell a lot of my collection to do that. Plus, my project cars would probably have to be sold or parted out. Highly doubt I could bring myself to do it. Wife wouldn't be happy if a Mustang project was put off for a full auto.... but she might actually like it...... hmmm..... :decision::heh:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks awesome!! I was pretty sure I was going to buy my MP5 clone but now I'm sure of it. Doesn't seem like I would save much, if any money buying a kit and having it built. I just have my fingers crossed that Zenith imports more in next year.

I thought my AK addiction was bad but switching to roller guns appears even worse!! I've toyed with the idea of getting a transferable trigger pack but I would have to sell a lot of my collection to do that. Plus, my project cars would probably have to be sold or parted out. Highly doubt I could bring myself to do it. Wife wouldn't be happy if a Mustang project was put off for a full auto.... but she might actually like it...... hmmm..... :decision::heh:

Yea you can get hooked on roller lock guns quick... I added a pic of my Zenith / MKE (MP5 K PDW)

Some things on the Zenith guns. They can't (Can Not) be converted to FA even if you have a reg sear / trigger pack don't matter not gonna happen. First all they weld a block in the receiver to prevent you from installing a FA Bolt Carrier and you can't remove this block. If you do then you have made an illegal FA receiver.... BUT if you just want a very nice and the best avab for the money MP5 you can't beat the MKE / Zenith guns. They are true 2 pin trigger housing and use HK tools to build them...

They are imports so if you SBR be ready to drop some cash on USA made parts to follow 922r rule. Yes you have to do this even though it's an NFA item.

If you want to go FA ready... Be prepared to spend around 3k to 4K on an MP5...

qOuuTLK.jpg

Top Bottom