• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Badly... to help rebuild my 87 y/o mom's place in Panama City. Allstate has been GREAT, all I need now is to get the ball rolling on rebuilding.

Yes, I'm well aware I will be waiting A LONG TIME as the devastation is tremendous... but I have to start somewhere and my mom is too old to be dealing with this.

If you know of anyone doing work in that area or relocating for the purpose thereof, please send all leads to me via IM or e-mail.

THANKS!!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Holland Development
    (850) 585-5882
    Lee Holland and Scott Decker

I had a horror-story experience with a previous contractor, and we needed it fixed/cleaned-up/finished by someone else. Not a small job, either.

Holland Development surpassed all expectations. Very polite and professional. Talented sub-contractors. Showed up on-time, at 6:30am... Did a great job. If they won't take on the job, ask them for a recommendation. They seem to only work with good folks.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Holland Development
    (850) 585-5882
    Lee Holland and Scott Decker

I had a horror-story experience with a previous contractor, and we needed it fixed/cleaned-up/finished by someone else. Not a small job, either.

Holland Development surpassed all expectations. Very polite and professional. Talented sub-contractors. Showed up on-time, at 6:30am... Did a great job. If they won't take on the job, ask them for a recommendation. They seem to only work with good folks.

Can't thank you enough... they are not sure they can take on the job but are willing to consider it.

It's the closest I've come to getting something started... fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom