• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alabama Hamma

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Everyone,

I appreciate the comments on my previous post. Thanks to everyone who came out and set up, shot, helped score targets and then helped put everything away. Attached are the scores for our small match. The next match will be December 30th. The consensus I got from everyone is that they would like a scoped AR-15 side match. Sounds like fun. For those of you who don't like rules here you go. As long as it's an AR-15/M4, any scope (has to be set on 4 power for the whole match), any trigger pull, calibers .556. .223, .223 wylde, 6.5 grendel, 7.62 x 39, .224 Valkyrie, .300 blackout. Hows that for RULES!

Hamma out

Attachments

• 30 SEPT 2018 Military Match.pdf
      108.1 KB · Views: 149

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    D2C99B1F-57AA-4C5D-B5BD-0A44709072FE.jpeg

Hamma!
    Thanks again for organizing these matchs.
    I learn something everytime I attend one.

Lotsa scoped AR-15’s out there and I’ll do my part to spread the word for the next match.

Attachments

• D2C99B1F-57AA-4C5D-B5BD-0A44709072FE.jpeg
      D2C99B1F-57AA-4C5D-B5BD-0A44709072FE.jpeg
      32.1 KB · Views: 209

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Everyone,

I appreciate the comments on my previous post. Thanks to everyone who came out and set up, shot, helped score targets and then helped put everything away. Attached are the scores for our small match. The next match will be December 30th. The consensus I got from everyone is that they would like a scoped AR-15 side match. Sounds like fun. For those of you who don't like rules here you go. As long as it's an AR-15/M4, any scope (has to be set on 4 power for the whole match), any trigger pull, calibers .556. .223, .223 wylde, 6.5 grendel, 7.62 x 39, .224 Valkyrie, .300 blackout. Hows that for RULES!

Hamma out

I will not be able to make it, but optics are good for people with old eyes. I was today shooting an AR15 in 7.62x39 with a cheapo 1x red dot. I verified that even with wolf ammo it can group, but the $30 wally world red dot did not cut it in bright sun light and I will go still go cheap, but it will be a primary arms red dot. I do not want to spend 500 or so for another aim point considering I have multiple weapons that will be need red dots. The extra power hammer spring has like tripled the trigger on that gun.
    i will now have to decide if my AR in 7.62x39 is better than my MAK 90 in 7.62x39.

Alabama Hamma

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also I forgot to mention that if you don't have a scope or a red dot or any kind of optics at all you can still shoot the AR-15/M4 side match! Use your Iron Sights! Remember all ways have a backup plan.

Hamma out

Top Bottom