• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I recently acquired some old guns and some other really really old guns that have been in the Family for Generations. Here is a little teaser of some really interesting Sauer Models in .25 and .32

I know how to goggle and found some neat info on them. ;)

https://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/S-S13-30/s-s13-30.html

Interesting Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atiCmO30bdA&t=396s

I like the hostage standoff gun part starting right at 4:00 min in the video. LOL The one he has is in pretty rough shape.

Enjoy the pics...

PtN23ea.jpg

UVptjnT.jpg

fhOCEbU.jpg

AcYNfgs.jpg

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice guns.. real nice designs... And where as I appreciate your ability to google.. but was this the best youtube out there...??

Ouch I pray for our society..

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nice guns.. real nice designs... And where as I appreciate your ability to google.. but was this the best youtube out there...??

Ouch I pray for our society..

Yea youtube is for entertainment purposes only... Watch at your own risk!!! Ha ha

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tell you what, on the ublinking eye link you have me going over that bar-pistol.. Ever so often I get the hankering for one of those.. but lose interest over the price and other better looking shiny things... Now it's on again... the creature stirs..

Have you had the chance to shoot yours yet, how do they feel..???

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Tell you what, on the ublinking eye link you have me going over that bar-pistol.. Ever so often I get the hankering for one of those.. but lose interest over the price and other better looking shiny things... Now it's on again... the creature stirs..

Have you had the chance to shoot yours yet, how do they feel..???

No I have not shot these yet... But might get the urge to some day and if so I will report back.

I do have an Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32 With Original Box. I have shot it and it's a very smooth shooting pistol.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No I have not shot these yet... But might get the urge to some day and if so I will report back.

I do have an Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32 With Original Box. I have shot it and it's a very smooth shooting pistol.

As it should, the Colt hammerless is the Cadillac of pocket pistols...

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea looks to be an Original Holster.

After the stamping P38 it has marked AC 43. So most likely 1943??

Very very nice... If you ever get the chance would love to see some photos of that Holster.. Is it marked at all..???

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AC 43 indicates it is a Walther built pistol made in 1943. A BYF prefix would have indicated a Mauser built pistol. I have one and use it for my carry pistol. Rock solid and reliable but you do need to change out all the springs to new manufacture to get 100% reliability.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You didn't show the one with the 5 octagon barrels that rotate.... geeeezzzzzzzzzz

I'll have ta come over and check em out when you get back on US soil from this next trip!!!

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You didn't show the one with the 5 octagon barrels that rotate.... geeeezzzzzzzzzz

I'll have ta come over and check em out when you get back on US soil from this next trip!!!

I am saving that one for last. :)

Yes Sir. You happy with ya tint on your new truck windows?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Very very nice... If you ever get the chance would love to see some photos of that Holster.. Is it marked at all..???

I think??? It is marked with something and I am not at home right now to check. Will get more pics later.

Here are some more pics of some neat stuff. I got...

4RFTkSJ.jpg

jg8Peiv.jpg

dGTgWBQ.jpg

j0YkwTq.jpg

a9CCgdL.jpg

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You should have seen the guns that Charlie M. put on display at the ERGC club meeting tonight. To bad I did not think to take any pictures. It was a rather interesting collection of 96 mauser pistols including a factory cutaway of one of the first 9x19 mausers (serial number 6) that was being designed to supplement the Luger pistol for WWI. It was on a train that was evacuating the mauser museum during WWII that was captured by the Brits. While in a warehouse American officers raided it for I assume for souvenirs and Charlie was able to buy it a some years ago. I remember seeing it about 15 yrs ago when Charlie was showing us his collection. People were joking if mauser found out he had it they would be trying very hard to get it back. Charlie never sells, he only buys lol.
    At the end of current ERGC meetings rare guns are shown and so far they have all belonged to Charlie.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You should have seen the guns that Charlie M. put on display at the ERGC club meeting tonight. To bad I did not think to take any pictures. It was a rather interesting collection of 96 mauser pistols including a factory cutaway of one of the first 9x19 mausers (serial number 6) that was being designed to supplement the Luger pistol for WWI. It was on a train that was evacuating the mauser museum during WWII that was captured by the Brits. While in a warehouse American officers raided it for I assume for souvenirs and Charlie was able to buy it a some years ago. I remember seeing it about 15 yrs ago when Charlie was showing us his collection. People were joking if mauser found out he had it they would be trying very hard to get it back. Charlie never sells, he only buys lol.
    At the end of current ERGC meetings rare guns are shown and so far they have all belonged to Charlie.

Very interesting story indeed. Alot of this stuff was my Grandpa's On my Dad's side. My Dad just recently passed and I was instructed by my mom to start getting the guns. This is just the start and this is a very small showing of what there is. Once all said and done I will be doing some Form 5's for proper transfer of some machine guns that where collected by my grandfather.

I also have the very first .22's that my father taught me to shoot with and the first larger gun a .38 Police Special revolver that I remember shooting with him while we lived in Guam.

It's great that all this stayed in the family.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Real nice.. What is the make & caliber of the lower pistol..??

Not sure have not done much research on that little revolver. It has stamped on the top TERROR and it's around a .32 to .38 Cal size Cylinder and Barrel???

Here is the Colt .38 Revolver I spoke of and a small .22 Derringer. Also an J. STEVENS NO. 43 SINGLE SHOT PISTOL Manufactured 1886-1896 Also .22 LR

DfMdiQp.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom