• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the current climate of acrimony towards men and boys prevalent in our society today, why would any boy or man even consider going with 10 feet of any member of the opposite sex? When only the mere accusation can destroy a man's life, even after 30 years, why should men act against their best interests? The #metoo movement is successfully destroying all progress made by women and pushing the sexes farther apart. The potential criminal and financial liability presented by dealing with women now outweighs any potential benefits.

What say you?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    pound me too————? 90 % of the people in the world still consider # as the sign for pound.

DICTIONARY
    Enter a word, e.g. "pie"
    pound sign
    ˈpound ˌsīn/Submit
    noun
    NORTH AMERICAN
    the sign #, representing a pound as a unit of weight or mass, or as represented on a telephone keypad or computer keyboard.
    the sign £, representing a British pound sterling.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The potential criminal and financial liability presented by dealing with women now outweighs any potential benefits.

What say you?

I don't know about that! Unless you're just gay or something? I kind of like women! Just don't plan on becoming something important and you'll have no problems!

I'm married to the best woman on the face of the planet and well, if you have to date or try to find a lady these days, good luck!

Don't give in to the craziness though! Plenty of great gals out there that also think this stuff is nuts!

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've been single, I've been dating one woman, I've been married

married is best

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All part of the grand plan to destroy the country and western civilization. They've already turned the right against the left, black against white, queers against straights, rich against poor, so the next logical step is to turn women against men. All this is outlined in the clowart & piven book, and the saul lewinski "rules for radicals". The plan is working even beyond expectations.

RH

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    All part of the grand plan to destroy the country and western civilization. They've already turned the right against the left, black against white, queers against straights, rich against poor, so the next logical step is to turn women against men. All this is outlined in the clowart & piven book, and the saul lewinski "rules for radicals". The plan is working even beyond expectations.

RH

I have decided not to run for office... afraid that day in kindergarten, when I went a tree house with a girl to play doctor will come out in the news...

and I cannot remember her name, but I am sure she is waiting for me to be famous, so she can join the #metoo movement and sue me..

and my yearbook could surface to sink me too.. pretty sure burt put something in it about chasing girls..

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was gang raped by Feinstein,Pelosi,and Boxer,on Telegraph Hill when I was 23 yesrs old. Should I have called the SFPD or can I just notify the FBI now ??
    The "trauma" remains still today. Every time I see them old birds on TV it makes me extremely ill and I go to the gun range immediately after throwing up the Vienna Sausage and Sardines that I had for lunch.
    I have had psycho therapy,taken massive doses of LSD,binge drank Johnny Walker Black, been whipped with rattan sticks by Hindu women,and written "Dear Abby".
    STILL . . . the thoughts and memory of that horrible day,so long ago,is burned into my memory. I have been shamed for life.
    Brought on by current events,this is the first time that I have been able to tell anyone about this. What should I do ?? FBI,right ??--- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    yes, the FBI handles all allegations of rape or sexual assault, if you are a democrat that is...otherwise, the statue of limitations is over, since you have not come forward before now..

can you bring yourself to fly to DC and testify ? pretty sure stormy's lawyer will take your case probono..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have decided not to run for office... afraid that day in kindergarten, when I went a tree house with a girl to play doctor will come out in the news...

and I cannot remember her name, but I am sure she is waiting for me to be famous, so she can join the #metoo movement and sue me..

and my yearbook could surface to sink me too.. pretty sure burt put something in it about chasing girls..

If playing doctor when we were kids becomes a crime a lot of us might be in trouble LOL!

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the current climate of acrimony towards men and boys prevalent in our society today, why would any boy or man even consider going with 10 feet of any member of the opposite sex? When only the mere accusation can destroy a man's life, even after 30 years, why should men act against their best interests? The #metoo movement is successfully destroying all progress made by women and pushing the sexes farther apart. The potential criminal and financial liability presented by dealing with women now outweighs any potential benefits.

What say you?

Just stay away from the "progressive" (read communist) women. You have nothing to fear from the beautiful women on the right!

Top Bottom