• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter01

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I also have 1 full box of ammo and 1 box with 5 rounds missing that I used in my other 300wsm. I will include for asking price.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have been talking with this seller for a couple of days now. Extremely great comm and willing to meet for a deal.
    The Steyr guns are very well engineered guns that are made with the hunter in mind. People need to take a look at how the magazine works on these guns,as well as the weapons safety,and it's features.
    The gun offered is in all stainless and the looks of these barrels is truly one of a kind.
    If the weapons chambering (300WSM)makes you a little apprehensive,it is essentially a 300Win Mag in a short action. It produces the same vels with the heavy bullets and is actually a little faster with the <151gr loads.
    The brass for this gun is everywhere,no more expensive than 300Win Mag,and the bullets are .308" so from between 110gr and 250gr bullets are extremely common.
    I did not buy this gun because I wanted to go with a lighter bullet for long range coyotes. I will most likely still go with a WSM or even a WSSM chambering.
    This is a great gun at a super price. Much thanks to the seller for his time and understanding. --- SAWMAN

hunter01

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I appreciate it sawman, it is a very nice gun I haven't shot it but every steyr I have shot shoots excellent. I will include what ammo I have for $500 but that's my lowest price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom