• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the president baited the looney left and got just the results he wanted, them over reacting on Kavanaugh. Think about it no doubt the dems loose big time in mid- term elections now because of this nonsense. T-Money really does live in there heads and plays them like the fools they are LOL and Kavanaugh gets the job

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The president bluffed them in to going all in when he knew he had the winning hand, brilliant!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    How is this relevant to a gun forum? We have enough political threads going without the addition of this one.

Thanks, JW

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, this is the Off Topic section which states Not Gun Related! If everyone would play nice it would be ok but there lies the problem LOL!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well, this is the Off Topic section which states Not Gun Related! If everyone would play nice it would be ok but there lies the problem LOL!
    True, but I'm of the opinion we have plenty of non-gun political conversations stirring around. Just my opinion, I'm pretty sure this one will stay cordial or not gain any traction as most "triggered" members have been removed or no longer engage. Carry on...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the senate is saved and might pick up seats if the people of MO, IN, ND, MT, AZ are remotely intelligent they will pick up seats and keep the ones they have. I do worry about the house. There are districts trump won by 5-10% that are considered highly in play for democrats and voting for a democrat while you still support donald trump basically just means government will halt. I tell people if you have your daughter raped by a radical refugee or son killed by an illegal alien 4 time deportee drunk driver, or you lose your job when the economy crashes, other nations start skrewing with us again remember that you voted for it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Show How You Feel, Kavanaugh Was Told, and a Nomination Was Saved

I am not taking a side here and simply want show what seems to be factual information. Kavanaugh went outside the box on the advice from white house counsel. Morally I am not sure what the democraps lost since their side is not big on honesty.

Show How You Feel, Kavanaugh Was Told, and a Nomination Was Saved
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mination-was-saved/ar-BBO25zS?ocid=spartanntp

Mr. Trump thought it was time to bring in the F.B.I. to investigate, as many opponents of Judge Kavanaugh had urged, but when he called the Hart Building, Donald F. McGahn II, his White House counsel, refused to take the call. Instead, Mr. McGahn cleared the room and sat down with Judge Kavanaugh and his wife, Ashley Kavanaugh. The only way to save his nomination, Mr. McGahn said, was to show the senators how he really felt, to channel his outrage and indignation at the charges he had denied.
    Judge Kavanaugh did not need convincing. He was brimming with rage and resentment, so when he went before the Senate Judiciary Committee, he did not hold back. His fire-and-fury performance — “you have replaced ‘advice and consent’ with search and destroy” — suddenly turned the tables. While Democrats thought he went too far, demoralized Republicans were emboldened again. In their war room, White House aides watching on television cheered and pumped their fists.

Top Bottom