• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMCShooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All,

Newbie to the forum...not to guns though...lol! I met a couple of guys at the gun show in Milton this week and spent a few hours chatting....thanks for the invite OneShot and KenDiver!

I retired from the Marine Corps almost 5 years ago now after 30 years active. I now work out at Whiting Field on the TH57 Program....but plan to retire in about 3 more years so I can actually enjoy life and not keep working it away.

I Grew up in Illinois and Missouri and have been carrying guns since I was able to hold both ends off of the ground at the same time. My Dad is a gunsmith in Missouri, and I do most of my own work as well. I do airgun work too, pretty much all types, springers, Multi-Pumps and PCP's. I don't have a lot of computer time, but I've been active on many of the airgun forums for about 10 years.

I shot competitively for the Marine Corps for almost 20 years off and on...both bullseye and tactical, Rifle and Pistol. Still enjoy squeezing a trigger whenever possible, and have an entire reloading setup that I put together almost 4 years ago that has yet to be out of the box....hopefully I'll get some time to get it set up this winter....

Looking forward to meeting everyone....the one thing I've learned about forums is there is an incredible wealth of knowledge....sometime ya gotta weed through to find it though! LOL!

Semper Fi,

Jamie

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great to have you on the forum!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist