kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    From what I’ve read and seen she should be charged. How do you walk into the wrong apartment thinking it’s yours. I’ve been wasted after drinking all night and never went in the wrong dwelling and she was sober

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think its fairly common for people under the influence to go to the wrong place. Unless someting major happens its no big deal. I've been dead sober and got off on the elevator on the wrong floor. Subconscious memory gets you to the wrong door and then the key card doesn't work several times! People rightfully get nervous when you rattle their door handle!

Not premeditated but definitely manslaughter applies plus wrongful death lawsuit. Seeing a "large silhouette" is not a justifiable Threat necessitating the use of lethal force. Same would apply IF it was actually her apartment. Obviously, one was in the right place and the other thought she was so what was said and movements made will be considered. News sources keep playing the Race Card and uniformed officer bad angles but she wasn't responding to a call and was off duty.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There's already been a blatant smear campaign coming from Dallas PD about the dead man. Multiple warrants issued, "finding marijuana" in his apartment. What gets me is there wasn't a single warrant issued for her apartment. Nothing to try and search and find a tie between the victim and herself. In fact, she's already moved from the apartment, so any evidence that could have been, is gone. It's an absolute shit show over there right now. If this were a regular citizen shooting that man instead of a cop, the citizen would still be in jail with multiple charges. Search warrants galore. Toxicology reports. etc... But none of that from the cop that shot him. It's been a blue line protection order from the start for her. And she's not even claiming being intoxicated. Not that we'd know since they didn't take a breathalyzer or blood test. She was just "tired from a long shift". This whole investigation smells like shit. If she walks, there's gonna be another L.A. riots. Just this time it will be in Dallas.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ones choice of employment shouldn’t make them exempt from the laws that govern us . Everyone should be held accountable for their actions equally. If she is allowed to walk on this it will be open season on citizens from now on. Prison time is what the out come should be, in my opinion.

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ones choice of employment shouldn’t make them exempt from the laws that govern us . Everyone should be held accountable for their actions equally. If she is allowed to walk on this it will be open season on citizens from now on. Prison time is what the out come should be, in my opinion.

If she walks it will be open season on cops too. Citizens could justifiably use the cops own reasoning of, "I feared for my life", and it would be a fact.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Comments went from a specific incident, to generic justice for "people" to forcast of physical harm to LE if the former cop doesn't get convicted. Cop in Nashville was shot twice while driving on patrol (not on a call/response) last week. I wonder if the shooter would use the premeditated excuse provided above. Not a good narrative on a gun Forum IMHO but who takes stuff on the Net seriously?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OtixP5Ruu9Q

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There's no "Open Season" on anyone: LE, civilians, no one.

Folks claiming "Open Season" are weak-minded and looking for an excuse to act like cowards.

Each event is it's own drama. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, for no reason other than wrong place wrong time.

Make your own decision about how you would react to someone kicking in your door. Pray it never happens, but have a plan. Then live with your decisions and your actions.

God bless our honest LE. They deal with the worst of society on a disproportionate scale, and when they make a mistake (honest, or not), the stakes are high.

Seems fucking hypocritical for one group to make blanket statements and accusations and threats against another group, simply because of the actions of an individual...

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There's no "Open Season" on anyone: LE, civilians, no one.

Folks claiming "Open Season" are weak-minded and looking for an excuse to act like cowards.

Each event is it's own drama. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, for no reason other than wrong place wrong time.

Make your own decision about how you would react to someone kicking in your door. Pray it never happens, but have a plan. Then live with your decisions and your actions.

God bless our honest LE. They deal with the worst of society on a disproportionate scale, and when they make a mistake (honest, or not), the stakes are high.

Seems fucking hypocritical for one group to make blanket statements and accusations and threats against another group, simply because of the actions of an individual...

When does the individual not become a collective with the blatant disregard of law and policy though? It's no surprise that the killing of civilians by cops, and the killing of cops by civilians is on the rise. Which one of these is the result of the other is up for debate, but I don't recall that many cops killed as high as the number of civilians killed. The fact that we have to refer to the two as cops and civilians is a travesty, considering we're all civilians with jobs in this country. The thin blue line has long protected their own from prosecution and justice. The public is fed up. Just because someone wears a badge and a gun on their hip, doesn't make them above the law. If anything, they should be held to higher standards if the public is to entrust them to have the authority to take another person's life. To the posters above, it's been open season on civilians by cops for a long time. Open your eyes. Once they saw they could get away with murder, the repercussions faded in their eyes. Just chalk it up to another lawsuit paid for by the tax payers of whatever city, town, or state they decide to break the law in. You speak of good cops, but if a cop covers for their fellow officer that breaks the law or policy, then he/she is no longer a good cop. One bad apple........spoils the bunch.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    When does the individual not become a collective with the blatant disregard of law and policy though? It's no surprise that the killing of civilians by cops, and the killing of cops by civilians is on the rise. Which one of these is the result of the other is up for debate, but I don't recall that many cops killed as high as the number of civilians killed. The fact that we have to refer to the two as cops and civilians is a travesty, considering we're all civilians with jobs in this country. The thin blue line has long protected their own from prosecution and justice. The public is fed up. Just because someone wears a badge and a gun on their hip, doesn't make them above the law. If anything, they should be held to higher standards if the public is to entrust them to have the authority to take another person's life. To the posters above, it's been open season on civilians by cops for a long time. Open your eyes. Once they saw they could get away with murder, the repercussions faded in their eyes. Just chalk it up to another lawsuit paid for by the tax payers of whatever city, town, or state they decide to break the law in. You speak of good cops, but if a cop covers for their fellow officer that breaks the law or policy, then he/she is no longer a good cop. One bad apple........spoils the bunch.

There is so much bias in what you just wrote. Your hatred and disgust are obviously deeply-rooted.

I make the distinction of "civilians" and LE because I'm retired military. Folks who've never carried a weapon and put their life at risk for others ARE a "different" group. You can call it whatever you want, but it's true.

Your post above is filled with hypocrisy and double-standard fueled by assumptions and hate.
    If we're all just "civilians with jobs", why should LE be held to a higher standard? Oh, because YOU say they have the "authority to take someone's life"? What?! They are NOT executioners. What they have is the authority to ride one step higher on a scale of Force based on the situation and the suspect' actions. They have the SAME "authority" as YOU do to use Deadly Force: self-defense and defense of others.

As for "the thin blue line protecting its own", you've got it wrong. As retired military, I GUARANTEE you that NOBODY is more angry/disappointed/pissed-off when a military member commits a crime than current/former military. It's a stain on the Vast Majority of those who Hold Themselves to that higher standard you demand. I would expect LE to be no different. That self-protection you perceive is not about protecting a criminal LE; it's so that the mistake isn't made to inadvertently punish All LE and make things worse.

Even your example that started this thread is being handled in public, in accordance with the law.
    The "accused" (no conviction, yet) is Already fired. No conspiracy.

As for your statement about "once THEY saw THEY could get away with murder..."... I thought you were talking about coward looters and racists like the BLM.

Entire bushels of bad apples there. Should I condemn the entire "bunch" for their actions? Like you so vehemently advocate?
    No? Ah, just another double-standard, I guess.

God bless our honest LE.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's not be ignorant of the facts. What percentage of LE on Civ shootings are not IAW use of lethal force? It is only those that would matter in regard to a rise in civ shootings as the rest are lawful responses to situations created by the BG.

Studies have shown 3% (+-) of LE are charged with crimes each year. Hardly a majority on which adversely judge the entire profession. That 3% faces the judicial system like anyone else.

Less than 2% of LE shootings involve unarmed persons. "Unarmed" being the final finding, but include items perceived as weapons and overwhelming physical force from the BG.

"Trigger happy cops" I'm sure there are a few out there. We should also be aware of the ever increasing annual number of assaults/shootings of officers. How many of us have said "Better judged by 12 than carried by 6."? Should LE have a lower standard? LE routinely place themselves in harms way, that does not mean they should subject themselves to physical harm before they respond.

If you want to champion cases like the BLM poster "child" M. Brown from Ferguson, go for it. Just rember the Involved Officer was cleared by the Feds. Another case of an "unarmed" BG using overwhelming physical force and attempting to take control of the officers sidearm.

Generalizations to justify hate mentality are weak at best. Stick to specific Incidents/Cases and you may find a lot of support for your position. People can be fair and open minded when viewing the facts as opposed to general cop hater B.S. based on relative few non justified incidents.
    I firmly believe in prosecution of suspected criminals no matter what clothing they wear or position held.

FBI statistics are available for anyone that wants them.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one is closed. I'll look closer when I get to a computer.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom