• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The link to the scores for the classifier. https://www.practiscore.com/results/new/66614.

Thanks to all you for showing up today and shooting with us. I hope you did well. I know I certainly need more practice.

Folks, I also found a pair of reading glasses after everyone had left, so if you are missing a pair, let me know at 850-549-7968 and I'll get them back to you.

See you next month. The Sunday match will be a two-gun Rifle and pistol match. You'll need a sling for your rifle and yes you can use a PCC for the rifle portion if you have to, but we'd rather you use at least a .223, 7.62x39, 300 Blackout or other. The second match in October will be a pistol match followed by a Rifle side match.

Don't forget to keep a lookout at www.gulfcoastgunforum.com for the match announcements and links and any possible cancellations under the IDPA thread.

Travis, send me your IDPA member number to jmrobinette@reagan.com. Text me to let me know you did it and I'll post your classifier score to IDPA.COM.

Looking forward to cooler weather. See you then,

Mike Robinette

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom