• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am curious the number of people killed because drugs are illegal as opposed to how many would die if they weren't.

RH
    The majority of people dying from drugs die from medical consequences of the drugs and being violently. There is no FDA regulation and they can contain anything. The druggie is relying on blind faith that everyone that was involved in the manufacture and cutting of the drugs has prepared a 'safe' product. And even when the drug is safe, there are things that can happen along with aids and hepatitis from needle sharing and an unsafe life style. There was a distant relative in my family that did OD somewhere in NYC. Some of these deaths can be blamed on the dealer if the dealer decides to get rid of a customer by poison in the product or doing other things to the dose for what is being sold.
    At least if some federal agency like the FDA was involved in certifying what was sold, many lives would be saved from 'bad' drugs.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yelling "police" after you bust open a door doesn't mean shit anymore. The bad guys can and do yell "police" when they kick in a door too.

How about before you kick a door in, you make sure it's the right house. If you can't be sure, you don't get to have that adrenaline rush. Sorry, put the Fauxkleys down. This isn't the "warzone" you think it is.

I swear to God if the "drug dealer" they're looking for deals in fucking weed... And they kicked a door in for that... Then they got what they deserved as a department.

Our legal system (we don't have a justice system) needs an overhaul. That's from the top (judges) down to the bottom (cops). We've lost the presumption of innocence and the Fourth Amendment is routinely ignored.

Last but not least, I'm always happy to hear a story of a man who's willing, capable and has the tools and the survival instinct to defend himself and his family from an intruder. Even when the intruders are government-paid agents.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am curious the number of people killed because drugs are illegal as opposed to how many would die if they weren't.
    RH

Drug seekers rob/break into pharmacies all the time with potential death on site, during later transactions or confrontations with LE. Junkies will continue to commit crimes to get drug money but it would be spent at "legal" vendors and vendors will be targeted by criminals as it ha now occurs. Cigarettes are legal but there is still a black market to avoid taxes. Look at the counterfeit goods market, still running strong.

Legalized sale would not come without legalized use. We only need to look at the "now recognized" opioid epidemic. The only reason I see for legalization of drugs is to let the stupid die and cull the herd of undesirables. Unfortunately, there is a human chain of contacts and impacts that would still occur external to the "user".

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Drug seekers rob/break into pharmacies all the time with potential death on site, during later transactions or confrontations with LE. Junkies will continue to commit crimes to get drug money but it would be spent at "legal" vendors and vendors will be targeted by criminals as it ha now occurs. Cigarettes are legal but there is still a black market to avoid taxes. Look at the counterfeit goods market, still running strong.

Legalized sale would not come without legalized use. We only need to look at the "now recognized" opioid epidemic. The only reason I see for legalization of drugs is to let the stupid die and cull the herd of undesirables. Unfortunately, there is a human chain of contacts and impacts that would still occur external to the "user".

Not to put words into shootnstarz mouth, but I think they're referring maybe to the deaths of people in these raids. At least that's my take on it as this is the discussion. There shouldn't be no knock, or knock announce and kick in the door raids for drugs. It's stupid. The cops say they're doing this to keep the suspect from getting rid of evidence, but at what cost? People are dying, cops and civilians, during these raids over something as stupid as drugs. They need to save the no knock raids for ACTUAL DANGEROUS warrants, criminals, or situations. Drugs aren't worth dying for. It's a person's own choice what they do with their bodies. Live and let live for fucks sake.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Live and let live for fucks sake.

I think Shootnstars comment as written is broad based; hence, my reply.

No, I can't apply that to criminal activity that results in death, injury, financial burden and initiates other crimes. You may like "live and let live" drug dealers and junkies around your family and friends but I and will not.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    During my time in the military we were asked to do some different things,get certain things accomplished,that needed multiple "OK's" at different levels.
    Some things needed to be ok'ed verbally,between two or more people,face to face,at the same time. Some things needed a signed document,some with a witness,some two or more that had to be signed together,at the same time,face to face.
    Hell . . . IT CAN BE DONE. The name,the description,the location,street name,house number,photo of the house from multiple angles. Then this info signed off by multiple people . . . at the same time. ---- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Personally, what I have done is make sure my doors can't be kicked in. Even blowing the hinges won't work. You're gonna have to break a window or megaphone your directions that we come out.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally, what I have done is make sure my doors can't be kicked in. Even blowing the hinges won't work. You're gonna have to break a window or megaphone your directions that we come out.

Uh, huh. Doors that open outward are much harder to get through without the dogs, the house, and the neighborhood being alerted. Your house; your doors can open any direction you want them to. Even a simple storm door with glass windows provides plenty of delay/warning. So now you have someone creeping around your house looking for another way in, but they have to climb over a six-foot fence to do that, the dogs are whining/growling, your location is marked, and your intent assumed to be malicious. You've had multiple opportunities to make the right choice, but........

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

RH

Not me because the second and third order costs of more drugs usage aren't worth saving a druggie's life to me.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got HUGE issues with NARCAN, cops should NOT be carrying it.
    If a druggie screws up, LET THEM DIE.
    Because if they live, they simply continue to be a drain on society.
    And a heavy drain at that.
    Just like Elsa...Let Them Go.

We've got so many people on the planet now that we can't keep the water clean.
    Flint, Michigan is simply the obvious tip of the iceberg.
    Noticed your water quality lately? City Tap water is barely above Mexican standards now.
    As in, "Don Drink Da Wata!" unless you filter the bleep out of it.

So, instead of saving the scumbags, just let 'em croak.
    Instead of keeping prisoners alive, lead them straight to the gas chamber
    after their third strike.
    Eventually, either the water becomes like gold...
    and we war over water & food...
    or a major cull will take place...probably both.

Heck, they introduced PAX into almost all the foods for a reason...
    to keep everyone controllable...enforced peacefullness...
    except for their pet causes...it makes folks stop thinking critically
    and follow along with the crowds...just takes a few years to have the full effect.
    Slowly drains the willpower out of users...and pretty much everyone is a user.
    TV shows tried to tell everyone what PAX was...and few really got what it is...
    Or that they've allowed it to occur. High Fructose Corn Syrup ain't all that it says it is.
    The more you know...the more you should worry.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    pax is roman for peace...street name for a little something they've been putting in our food and drink
    for about 30-odd years which has three main effects...makes people fat quicker, is addictive, &
    makes folks more wound up and likely to do as their told instead of thinking things through.
    HFCS.
    Try removing it from your diet...it's difficult to say the least...it's in almost everything.
    But if you succeed, after around 6 weeks, it gives one more clarity of thought.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    whoever they are , they better not mess with my trumoo chocolate milk...

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    pax is roman for peace...street name for a little something they've been putting in our food and drink
    for about 30-odd years which has three main effects...makes people fat quicker, is addictive, &
    makes folks more wound up and likely to do as their told instead of thinking things through.
    HFCS.
    Try removing it from your diet...it's difficult to say the least...it's in almost everything.
    But if you succeed, after around 6 weeks, it gives one more clarity of thought.

I don't know, but it looks to me like someone's been reading too many supermarket tabloids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom