• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbentley40

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I just thought I would post this as a positive experience with the Burris warranty program. I have a Burris FastFire III that I bought used off another forum member. It was on my PCC and was working great until the dot started disappearing when I would shoot. At first I of course thought the battery died... changed batteries and it worked the rest of a USPSA match. Then earlier this month I was at a steel match and same thing happened on the fresh battery. Finally decided it was something bigger than a battery issue, so I contacted Burris Support. They quickly gave me a RMA code and I shipped it to them. The ONLY downside to this whole story, I had to pay to ship it to them, but that didnt bother me. Got an email showing they received it, then a few days later another saying they had shipped it back. But they didnt ship back the old one.. they just sent me a brand new one in the box. So in my experience at least, their no BS warranty is just that! I could not be happier with how quickly the issue was resolved and of course how it was resolved. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else is ever on the fence and doing some research on the topic.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Glad to hear about your experience. I own a few of their products and couldn't be happier with them. To add to this, I'm working in Greeley CO and flying back and forth to Gulf Breeze every month. If anyone needs anything straight from the factory let me know. I pass their warehouse every day for work. I'm going to be stopping in next hitch and getting another PEPR mount so long as they sell to the public.

Top Bottom