• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Item
    Authentic Lipsey's/Larry Vickers Tactical Glock 19 Gen 3. Vickers night sights. Vickers Butt Plug. Vickers Extended magazine release. Vickers extended Slide Stop. 3 Glock Factory Magazines. Vicker's magazine base plates. RTF2 frame. Brand New. Never Shot

Contact Info
    PM or text at (850-512-3692)

Price
    $550

Item Description

Attachments

• IMG_0396.JPG
      IMG_0396.JPG
      798.5 KB · Views: 179
    • IMG_0397.JPG
      IMG_0397.JPG
      700.5 KB · Views: 177
    • IMG_0398.JPG
      IMG_0398.JPG
      535.4 KB · Views: 178
    • IMG_0400.JPG
      IMG_0400.JPG
      774.5 KB · Views: 177
    • IMG_0401.jpg
      IMG_0401.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 173
    • IMG_0403.jpg
      IMG_0403.jpg
      530.4 KB · Views: 172
    Last edited:

Egordon71

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Possible interest... Did you change the sights? The Black came with gold bead front and plain u notch rear. Is there a LaV serial on the box?

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I did not change the sights. Vickers believes in a simple contrast sight picture and those are actually his sights. He has spoken on it in interviews. The gun is completely upgraded by them and sent according to his specs. There was a LaV serial on the box, but I peeled it off so it would not fray. The LAV serial number is on the pistol. I special ordered it through Jay’s Gun Shop locally. It’s not a fake.

Army_of_One

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I did not change the sights. Vickers believes in a simple contrast sight picture and those are actually his sights. He has spoken on it in interviews. The gun is completely upgraded by them and sent according to his specs. There was a LaV serial on the box, but I peeled it off so it would not fray. The LAV serial number is on the pistol. I special ordered it through Jay’s Gun Shop locally. It’s not a fake.

He's not saying it's fake. He might not realize there were a couple of choices in the sights.

"The Vickers Elite Battlesight is available with single dot Tritium and plain black serrated rear blades and your choice of black serrated, green/red fiber optic, tritium and genuine, never dulling gold bead front sight styles."

The first run Vickers didn't even have a LAV serial number, so we know yours is legit. I wish I hadn't started another 19 build, or I would have picked this one up from you. GLWS.

Egordon71

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The first run was black slide FDE frame and did have LAV serial. It had
    Battle rear and night front, Version 2 was black slide and grey frame and did not
    have LaV serial , battle rear and green cf front . Version 3 was all black and had LaV serial Battle Rear and gold bead front.
    And the last model was all Fde with LaV serial battle rear and tritium front with the Florescent Cir. I know there are various versions of Vickers sights.. I to better put my question does
    It have a Gold Bead front sight? That is what the black version came with originally and what
    I’m looking for.

Egordon71

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see the pics now.. I’m not saying it’s a fake.. They do also sell the LaV Slides and frames separate.. Nice settup and will make a great shooter for someone. Glws

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I came across “rude” or defensive, that was not my intention. Reading the responses, it seems that I may have appeared that way. The one that you are looking for is the one that I have. I actually had forgotten that I ordered the Vickers front night sight. I should still have the original bead sight too. I keep all that stuff 99% of the time. I’m at work, so I’d have to let you know later.

teslafan

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Possibly interested...Are there trigger/connector and/or guide rod upgrades to a Vickers? I own a few modified pistols but I'm not all that up on Glocks or what all upgrades Vickers does to them. I do know Vickers is well known and respected in the Glock community.

ivythizzle06

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Vicker's didn't make any internal modifications. The one thing that I did do, after reading an article on his website is put a 3.5 lb connector in the gun. Vickers talked about a pistol have a trigger pull of 4.5 lbs being ideal (the 3.5 lb connector makes the pull 4.5 lbs). The drop in connector was only like 10 bucks, and can be replaced easily by you if you choose.

Top Bottom