• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rick1967

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today was Brad last day.
    We will miss you Brad, man I bought a lot of guns from you in the past 8 years.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can anyone give us a general idea on that shooting center. What range types do they have and the max distances.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That may explain the lack of product on display. I haven't been there in years but a couple days ago I stuck my head in the door looking for a particular item and was surprised to see so few handguns for sale.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The last time I was there I had some students I was running through a CCW course. It was dreadful, high powered rifles shooting right next to handgun shooters. To me it looked like a junkyard. I have not been back since. Just my .02 worth!

rick1967

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This sounds strange, handguns were not allowed on the rifle range and only pistol caliber carabines were allowed on the pistol range.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    10 yard pistol, 200 yard rifle, skeet and trap. I shot there a couple of times but quit due to safety concerns with some of the shooters there. I prefer Three Brothers in Stapleton.

Is the construction of their pistol range complete? The last time I was there (early in the year), it was usable but not yet complete to their overall plan.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is wall between the 2 ranges so I am confused

True, there is a wall between the pistol and rifle firing lines plus a berm between the two ranges. I don't know what the other poster is complaining about. I fire on both sides and I have never noticed any disturbance from the other firing line. You can hear people firing rifles when you're on the pistol side and vice versa. But to tell the truth, you really can't tell if the report is from someone on the adjacent firing line or from someone on your side further down the line.

They usually call the ranges cold at the same time for hanging targets, so there is no danger of one side shooting someone on the other side. Plus, because of the berm, I would say it would be literally impossible for bullets from one side to hit someone on the other side when changing targets. In other words, it's a non-issue.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shot there years ago, wasn't bad during the week - horrible on the weekend.

Top Bottom