• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not an Auburn fan, but they need to fire their coach. They needed to fire him a couple of seasons back. But once again he made the same mistake he has made every year since he was hired. He leaves points on the field by ignoring easy field goals in favor of a desperate try for a 4th and short. Every year he loses at least one game because he failed to take a field goal when he had the opportunity to do so. Today he did it again. In the first quarter he was within easy field goal range on a 4th and two/ He goes for it and looses yards. LSU winds up winning by a field goal made in the last second of the game. If Auburn had simply taken the field goal back in the 4th quarter, then it would have won the game.

Gus Malzone (sp?) needs to go. He will never learn.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was the best game of the day, made even better by Auburn losing. Don't forget LSU made several 4th and short tries, both teams looked good.

RH

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was the best game of the day, made even better by Auburn losing. Don't forget LSU made several 4th and short tries, both teams looked good.

RH

Absolutely best game of the day. I even missed the first score of the Bama game, because that game had me hooked.

On a side note...Troy beat Nebraska. That program is looking better and better every year for what used to be a small no name school in Alabama.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Absolutely best game of the day. I even missed the first score of the Bama game, because that game had me hooked.

On a side note...Troy beat Nebraska. That program is looking better and better every year for what used to be a small no name school in Alabama.

Not to mention they paid Troy 1.1 Million to do it!!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not an Auburn fan, but they need to fire their coach. They needed to fire him a couple of seasons back. But once again he made the same mistake he has made every year since he was hired. He leaves points on the field by ignoring easy field goals in favor of a desperate try for a 4th and short. Every year he loses at least one game because he failed to take a field goal when he had the opportunity to do so. Today he did it again. In the first quarter he was within easy field goal range on a 4th and two/ He goes for it and looses yards. LSU winds up winning by a field goal made in the last second of the game. If Auburn had simply taken the field goal back in the 4th quarter, then it would have won the game.

Gus Malzone (sp?) needs to go. He will never learn.

That was a good game. But if they firer him who they going to hire all the good coaches are taking. Go L.S.U

Top Bottom