• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hey guys, Wanted to share a new website for buying guns and stuff for good prices, members only but the savings are pretty good from what I’ve bought already. Gulfcoastgun.com is members only and everything is 5% over dealer cost. They’re giving away a Barrett m82 to one member in January.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $10 a month or $100 for a year, you will need to buy pretty often to make this club worth the cost of admission.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't get it. Are they a brick and mortar store or an online store? Are they the FFL? Do I have to get the gun from them or do they send it to an FFL? Is there an extra fee for the FFL?

Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    They are a brick and mortar gun store with an online sales department, the online sales are separate from in store sales completely. You can order guns and other stuff online and pickup in store from them with no added ffl fee or they can ship to whatever ffl you want. I spent a few hours talking to the owner about all of it before getting my membership to the website. Been keeping track of my savings so far and I’ve saved roughly $300 on long guns and pistols.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These days I ma buying mostly accessories. I plan to soon have an expensive chronograph and I need high quality optics and so on.
    Exactly what is
    buying guns and stuff for good prices,
    That might be of interest to me.

Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    From what the owner said, you can order anything he can order from any of his distributors, accessories included, with only 5% over dealer cost instead of retail markup

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Store front address is a must to determine if additional transfer fees will needed and weigh that against cost +5%.

I have encountered a lot of internet FFL Dealers that advertise most firearms in current production. Problem is they don't stock anything or much of anything, nor do they have firm prices until they order it from a distributor. Nothing worse than paying for a gun, then being told its on Backorder! Most of these no stock dealers don't have charge/billing accounts with the distributors so the smack your credit card for the amount to cover it. Might work out, might never be filled and you have the refund issues and potential fees. I had this backorder problem asked to cancel after three months and they charged a restocking fee for a gun they could get shipped in! They said they had "Time" invested in ordering and tracking. I said I have no problem paying for service with delivered results but they didn't deliver. Bank card company fixed it after my complaint, which is a good reasons not to pay cash on a Order at a counter. Bad Debit and Credit charges are harder to claim successfully when there is a long period of time between the hit on your account and the complaint.

Maybe the Company could Join GCGF and provide some insight in the Dealer Section.

I'm not sure how thing work with Mfgs now but there were quantity buy requirements to be an authorized dealer: so there may be Brands that the Shop/Net store can't get. A current FFL Dealer here might have solid info on this

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    These days I ma buying mostly accessories. I plan to soon have an expensive chronograph and I need high quality optics and so on.
    Exactly what is That might be of interest to me.

Check out www.reddit.com/r/gundeals I see optics on there pretty often for some damn good prices. Careful though, you can spend a TON of money looking through those deals and they're updated constantly.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    interesting idea, but I don't see myself buying over 2K worth of guns in the next year to save the Hundred dollar fee. So it dosent work for a guy like me. Now that I know where it is, I'll drop in someday and look around....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw this post the other day. 2nd response:

https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?9290-Local-Dealer-Section-Rules

Maybe some nice forum member should go help them with site navigation.

I think the OP is a buyer (Post#3) referencing a dealers program he used. OP probably doesn't want to drop $50 to have access to post it in the Dealer Section. Might fit in the Gun and Ammo Deals Thread but its not really a specific deal. So I think its understandable to Post it in General Gun Talk A Mod may reposition it if there is a better fit elsewhere.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I think the OP is a buyer (Post#3) referencing a dealers program he used. OP probably doesn't want to drop $50 to have access to post it in the Dealer Section. Might fit in the Gun and Ammo Deals Thread but its not really a specific deal. So I think its understandable to Post it in General Gun Talk A Mod may reposition it if there is a better fit elsewhere.

Here is what the fellow posted in the link I provided above:

"I own Gulf Coast Gun & Outdoors in Milton. I would like to start posting here. Please advise on how to pay the $50 fee? Also had a couple of questions about what I can post, don’t want to break any of the rules.
    Thanks
    Chris Smith"

Last edited:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I often drive past Gulf Coast Guns when ever I go towards milton. Seldom stop.

They're on my rotation of shops to stop at.
    I shop everyone in the 3-county area at least once a month.
    Except for a few that have greatly annoyed me.

Anyway, GCG does have quite the new shop area set up!!
    There's simply NOBODY who has all their guns on the wall where you can
    hold & compare several pistols at once. Both new and used!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is what the fellow posted in the link I provided above:

"I own Gulf Coast Gun & Outdoors in Milton. I would like to start posting here. Please advise on how to pay the $50 fee? Also had a couple of questions about what I can post, don’t want to break any of the rules.
    Thanks
    Chris Smith"

There are two different Member names/OPs. One wants to pay the $50 Dealer fee and the other says he saved money buying a rifle from that dealer (similar to plugs and recommendations other Dealers here get in various Threads. I have to go by what they individually say.

If you think its the same person promoting his business as a "user" creating a unlevel playing field, thereby impacting your business : Contact a Moderator directly.

Two other Members commenting on GCG @ Link. Just normal stuff.
    https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/s...-Just-Don%92t-Understand-Some-Gun-Shops/page4

Last edited:
    Top Bottom