• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to see if someone has one of my grail guns and they're willing to let go of it. Norinco AK with the fold out spike bayonet. I already have a few Chinese AK's but this one is a gotta have. I have cash but might have a trade if that's what you prefer. It's a long shot but you don't know until you ask. PM is the best way to contact me.

CaddyMan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I gotcha, I was mistaken what you were looking for to start with.

Give me a shout if you decide to part with any of those Chinese AKs you have now.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he's not willing to give a value then he's fishing for a sucker that's willing to overpay. Can't blame you for not pursuing any further. I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell. Still have a few AK variants that I would like to have. Problem is AK's have flipped with AR's on what has the higher price tag.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Joe, I’m not selling but if you wanna ever put some rounds thru my Poly Spiker with me let me know. My Spiker was also a unicorn rifle for me but ended up finding one a few years back. Kengs import, fixed wood. Stamped receiver. Nice red wood. Classic off color chicom FCG. Rifle is laser straight and shoots awesome. Got it from a collector who said he never fired it. Came with the 3 Cell pouch with 3 flatback CL follower mags. Even came with chicom arsenal marked 75rd drum.
    By far my favorite AK variant.
    Best of luck with your search! If I ever hear of one for sale I’ll let ya know

Last edited:

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Art! I'm hoping someone local has one but it's definitely a long shot. Not very many AK guys around here. I'm buying up as many as I can afford while they're still somewhat affordable. Might have to start looking on the files. Just a little wary of buying something like that sight unseen.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Art! I'm hoping someone local has one but it's definitely a long shot. Not very many AK guys around here. I'm buying up as many as I can afford while they're still somewhat affordable. Might have to start looking on the files. Just a little wary of buying something like that sight unseen.

There's a few nice ones on the files. Not sure if I want to drop that sort of coin. 1800 to 2400. But very nice Specimans coming out of Louisiana....

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm the same way. Ask for lots of pictures, talk on the phone, and me personally... I wouldn't buy a firearm from anyone with any less than 50 feedback at 100%. A lot of the firearm posts in the Marketplace tend to be from newbies lately.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's a few nice ones on the files. Not sure if I want to drop that sort of coin. 1800 to 2400. But very nice Specimans coming out of Louisiana....

I looked at it. He has good feedback and all the pics of it look great. I'm just looking locally currently. I'm not in a rush so to speak. Plus, that looks to be an unfired example. I would prefer not to have another safe queen. The price isn't the absolute worst I've seen but it's also not a great price where I start throwing money at him. We'll see...

Top Bottom