Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCorrado View Post
    Thanks Art! I'm hoping someone local has one but it's definitely a long shot. Not very many AK guys around here. I'm buying up as many as I can afford while they're still somewhat affordable. Might have to start looking on the files. Just a little wary of buying something like that sight unseen.
    I'm the same way. Ask for lots of pictures, talk on the phone, and me personally... I wouldn't buy a firearm from anyone with any less than 50 feedback at 100%. A lot of the firearm posts in the Marketplace tend to be from newbies lately.

45 ACP
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPLCD1 View Post
    There's a few nice ones on the files. Not sure if I want to drop that sort of coin. 1800 to 2400. But very nice Specimans coming out of Louisiana....
    I looked at it. He has good feedback and all the pics of it look great. I'm just looking locally currently. I'm not in a rush so to speak. Plus, that looks to be an unfired example. I would prefer not to have another safe queen. The price isn't the absolute worst I've seen but it's also not a great price where I start throwing money at him. We'll see...
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin

Yep. I missed that one also!!!

45 ACP
    Someone got really lucky on that clone.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin

45 ACP
    Bump