Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

3 Bayonets for sale; Crestview/Hurlburt

For Sale: 2 M9 bayonets, and 1 M7 bayonet. Live in Crestview; work at Hurlburt.

PM here and we'll go from there. Will check add as work/life allows. First I'll take it PM gets it. Buyer will satisfy seller that they are legal to buy and possess. Prefer to sell to military or ex military, but not a must.

M9's $80 each; M7 $50. Cash preferred, but will entertain trade offers. Could use a single stage reloading press for some of the more mundane tasks.

M9s (top 2) are made by Lan-Cay. Came into my possession in response to 9/11. Today is a fitting day to post. All have been in storage, and never used. M9's still have remnants of Cosmolene on blades.

M7 (bottom) is a Colt made in the 70's under a German contract. Was told by the guy I bought it from, they were actually made by Walther, but can't verify that. Info about German contract bayonets available on Internet.

Thanks.

IMG_3488_web.jpg

Last edited by IronBeard; 10-08-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Look out, Mama, there's a white boat comin' up the river. With a big red beacon, and a flag, and a man on the rail. I think you'd better call John, 'cause it don't look like they're here to deliver the mail. And it's less than a mile away. I hope they didn't come to stay. It's got numbers on the side and a gun, and it's makin' big waves. - Neil Young (Powderfinger)

2. Likes IronBeard's Post:

Bump. Will entertain trade offers. Could use a single stage reloading press for some of the more mundane tasks, or offer what you have. Can't hurt to try. Thanks.
    Look out, Mama, there's a white boat comin' up the river. With a big red beacon, and a flag, and a man on the rail. I think you'd better call John, 'cause it don't look like they're here to deliver the mail. And it's less than a mile away. I hope they didn't come to stay. It's got numbers on the side and a gun, and it's makin' big waves. - Neil Young (Powderfinger)

Bump w/ price drop

Still available, and thanks for lookin'.