• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waynegerman87

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do I post images on here from my phones camera? I am looking to sell some stuff and can't seem to figure out how to post photos of the stuff. I am not very good with computers.

Thanks guys!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IDK with a phone. But you can pull the sd card from the phone and put it in your computer, transfer the pics from sd card. Then load from the computer.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can't no one be worst then me, Like rackinRay said this works for me email to comp. then put on desk top works real easy, Just my 5 cents jj

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    To test, I did the SD card to computer method this morning. I then had to resize each pic in paint, rather than having the cell resize it. Email to self is easiest I believe!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To test, I did the SD card to computer method this morning. I then had to resize each pic in paint, rather than having the cell resize it. Email to self is easiest I believe!

When I do it that way (sd card to computer), or when using the charge cable to phone to computer, I upload the pics to computer then to my post, and I look at the "Preview Post" to proofread before posting, My pics will "look" HUGE in the preview (taking up the whole screen), but when I post it, they automatically go back to original small size. Don't know how, unless it's done thru GCGF's app? Don't think it's an app on my computer, but could be?
    Try a test pic w/o re-sizing just to see if it'll automatically downsize it after it posts. You can always delete the pic if it doesn't.

Top Bottom