• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Levi is teaming up with Bloomberg to create anti-gun group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I saw that. believe me, I remember every stinking star, company, musician, or politician who votes yes on liberal views and anti gun bills..

wranglers for me now, or liberty/Oshkosh/dickies overalls....or black overalls from big and tall site

read the book: the monkey wrench gang...it is time to turn on them and fight

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wranglers is all I wear. Levi used to be a good quality product but for the last 10 or more years they suck. My wife brought me a pair and within 3 months they were worn out. Needless to say she knows now not to ever buy them again.

Idoono

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    scum sucking liberal ceo's, farm that crap to sweat shops, paying .20-.30 cents an hr...and pocket the profits to give to liberal leftists democrats...

levis used to be almost indestructible..

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I quit wearing Levi pants at least 30 years ago when the truckers started calling them queer britches.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    About time yawwl tried a pair of these:

https://www.gusset.com

Top quality at a fair price & 100% made in America and your boys will thank you.
    Makin a wild guess, but I'll bet those Tennesee folks in the land of Davy Crocket, Daniel Boone, Sgt York, Hickock 45(LOL),,,ect,ect, that make these jeans are shooters too.

7C009E51-DF5D-4329-A5F2-F054ADEB17BA.jpg

Please give the owners plea a read regarding the American Denim industry here:
    https://www.madeinamerica.co/blogs/american-makers/american-denim

Attachments

• 7C009E51-DF5D-4329-A5F2-F054ADEB17BA.jpg
      7C009E51-DF5D-4329-A5F2-F054ADEB17BA.jpg
      405.8 KB · Views: 104
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Levi's Jeans - - -> I wore them for a time . . . then . . . made a bunch of money off of them.
    I was wearing them one time out in town when we went to Germany for a training exercise. This was back in '77 or '78 as I recall.
    The civilians out in town went ga-ga over them. To the beatnicks,hippies,punk rockers,skin heads,and such,they were like gold. I found a buyer,and the next time there,took 15 pair of them that I bought in the base exchange in Lajes,Azores for $10 or so a pair,and sold them for $40 each.
    The Germans also wanted the Navy issue raincoats and thick wool P-Coats. These went for $75-$100 each. Next time over,I took a cruse box full.
    The German's and Levi's actually helped me finance my first Toyota Land Crusier. --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I actually bailed on Levi's a couple of years ago due to the quality getting so poor they wouldn't last me a year without getting holes in them or the belt loops breaking. I researched online for a replacement and went with Duluth Trading 5 pocket jeans. I've had two pairs of them I wear to work going strong after 2 plus years of wearing them everyday for work. Sure they are starting to show wear now and I'll probably buy some new ones soon but they'll serve as hunting or yard work pants once wore out enough they can't be wore to work. I like them too because I can get them in Khaki and different shades of Brown which make great work pants in an office environment.

Top Bottom