• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That is pretty cheap for one chambered in x39.... you can build a 5.56 rifle for about 375 or so... I don't think they can get much cheaper without anyone losing money.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    WOW . . . what a deal.
    A great starter AR for the price of a mid priced pistol.
    Great as a spare,truck gun,club gun,etc,etc. Good place to start your tweaking and adding AR parts to your "gettin' bigger parts box". --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Even comes with a hard rifle case. Not bad. Gulf coast gun had a cash special on a 5.56 for 379 at one point.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the under $500 ARs from the major Bands are better investments. Gun grabbers won't stop and as long as you have some ARs you don't mind parting with you can make Bank from the non AR folks that want to get one before crap happens. Don't forget what todays $9 mag was cost during the major craziness! Buy cheap stock deep!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And . . . at the current selling prices of the low to mid quality AR's most here that have bought or put together a quality AR for $800. or so,will never be able to sell it.
    Soooooo . . . not many quality AR's on the market leeds to bigger sales of the <$400 guns.
    Here comes the snowball. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, and the high end stuff that sells for $1500 to $2500 is yours for life. There is no chance of getting your money back or even close at this stage of the game. It’ll take another minority liberal president to kick start gun sales.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes, and the high end stuff that sells for $1500 to $2500 is yours for life. There is no chance of getting your money back or even close at this stage of the game. It’ll take another minority liberal president to kick start gun sales.
    Eh.. depends on what it is. The "custom" guns you will be lucky to get 50-60%... you're definitely better off parting them out.

High end Factory built unmolested rifles such as LWRC, BCM, DD and the like still fetch 80%+ of their original value.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Tried to do some research on the company, not much I could find, this is a good deal for a throw in the safe or truck gun, but not sure about sending money to a company that has not much background info

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    And . . . at the current selling prices of the low to mid quality AR's most here that have bought or put together a quality AR for $800. or so,will never be able to sell it.
    Soooooo . . . not many quality AR's on the market leeds to bigger sales of the <$400 guns.
    Here comes the snowball. --- SAWMAN

Yup, I built a $1200 20" AR "including optic" that a name brand company would market for $2200 or more with out the scope. I got quality forged parts, excellent trigger, easy clean coatings, about half off a nice scope that I that I could only dream about, bla bla bla, everything I wanted for awesome cheap prices and Id bet that no one would give me $600 for it even during a panic. Once you go custom its your for life unless you give it away or part/trade it out. My idea of the perfect range gun is different from the next guy.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep this thread going gents,, I always wanted one, But like my wallet I wanted one that was very light,an easyto shoulder and I believe called a pencil barrel in 1-7 twist rate to be multipurpose ,somewhat like the original Stoner Armalite,,

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 94
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Bottom line - - -> I am not paying for someone elses parts changeout wet dream. Chances are what I want on my gun,others do not and visa versa.
    What I have done lately is buy complete lowers,both pistol and rifle,as cheap as possible,to use for further builds. Two uppers also from PSA.
    My parts bin is growing larger. --- SAWMAN

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I've been accumulating parts too, and am well stocked in stripped lowers. I plan to complete some then the when the weather cools, as my shop is in the garage. I've already completed more ARs than I'll ever use, but it is fun :dance:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bottom line - - -> I am not paying for someone elses parts changeout wet dream. Chances are what I want on my gun,others do not and visa versa.
    What I have done lately is buy complete lowers,both pistol and rifle,as cheap as possible,to use for further builds. Two uppers also from PSA.
    My parts bin is growing larger. --- SAWMAN

I totally agree about the Wet Dream Add-ons thing...just because you like it doesn't mean everyone else will........I have wondered for a while exactly what denotes an AR to be considered a " Custom " AR ???

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Custom" only applies to desired changes done for a specific owner or groups specifications usually at additional cost. To everyone else those changes are just alterations, modifications or add-ons which may change the value of the basic item (+-) depending on each individuals appraisal.

IMHO a Frankengun (AR/AK/1911/Glock/1022) has two strikes against it: routinely it has a mixed grab bag of parts and its assembeled/modified by amatures who normally don't have any certifiable training. More often than not: advertised as "Custom" when they wantvto get rid of it. Custom like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some may find a lifted Jeep desirable but not a former police car with 24 inch rims but both will get you down the road. Lol

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not new but won this on GB and haven’t picked it up yet but hoping for nice rig.
    [FONT=&amp]Came with PEPR mount and VORTEX STRIKE EAGLE 1-6X24 . Have a couple rails and stocks lying around to modernize a little.[/FONT]

Attachments

• 0EF9CCDB-36B3-4ADB-9664-E04FF4DBCDEA.png
      0EF9CCDB-36B3-4ADB-9664-E04FF4DBCDEA.png
      107 KB · Views: 89

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That's pretty darn low.
    Congratz on the win. If you buy low,you can afford to put some money into it to "make it yours". --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom