Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    For those of you that didnt know ! There is A
    Pensacola Fairgrounds GUN SHOW This Weekend. August 25th & 26th

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just what I need is to buy another gun lol. I do need accessories but for now I will do it with google.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would really like to hear what this show was like, Size,, Types of guns, Prices..

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fact that no one has posted anything says a lot. I was on the fence and now I think I've talked myself out of going. I was thinking of going in the morning due to working today. Probably has a lot to do with the time of year.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The fact that no one has posted anything says a lot. I was on the fence and now I think I've talked myself out of going. I was thinking of going in the morning due to working today. Probably has a lot to do with the time of year.

Well you could be very right.. But there really is a bit of a need for people to put out objective reports about gun shows..
    So often such comments degrade to "It Sucks" , "Its good" "never will go again", "same old stuff" and where as that may or may not be true.. Someones sucky show may be great for some one else.. The key is objectively reporting on what is at the show. Would be a nice little dream..

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went. Was a very low turn out for the time I spent there. Same old high priced vendors. And private sellers were scrambling to make a deal cause no one was buying. I was pissed that the door fee was 9 bucks. No wonder no one is showing. I saw the nice Chinese lady and picked up some 40 round boxes of 7.62 for 8 a box. Marked for 10. Did i make the entrance fee back. No. But she was happy to make a sale, she said it was her first of the day.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went. Was a very low turn out for the time I spent there. Same old high priced vendors. And private sellers were scrambling to make a deal cause no one was buying. I was pissed that the door fee was 9 bucks. No wonder no one is showing. I saw the nice Chinese lady and picked up some 40 round boxes of 7.62 for 8 a box. Marked for 10. Did i make the entrance fee back. No. But she was happy to make a sale, she said it was her first of the day.

Ouch that is always bad, what kind of guns, how many tables do you guess???

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WHAT, $9 Door Fee. Now I remember why I Don't go to that one. The Crooks.
    I can see who is making the money off of these shows. I guess if Greene or some demo looks good to win the gov race, then the shows will be full again. But I have just everything I need already for the day that Greene et al comes looking to take what I have.

Last edited:

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went against my better judgement. Decent turn out. Nothing that made me say I wish I brought more money. Mostly new guns, optics and some old surplus. All pretty pricey. Some tables said they would do better than price marked.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I haven’t been since they raised the entrance fee to $9.
    Gotta take a stand at some point.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Skipped this one. Bought a new optic yesterday and plan on spreading some cash around to ammo and stuff that I need versus new guns.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I skipped it as well. Seemed to make little sense to drive there and pay $9 to look at the same stuff I looked at last time. I used to love going to gun shows, but not so much these days. I can usually find much better deals online for new stuff. I enjoy shows for old stuff but it seems most private sellers are just too proud of their wares these days.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I didnt go, I was showing a few homes, but my neighbor went and picked up a dozen en bloc for my M1 for me. he said thats all he and his buddy got.

Top Bottom