Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Grendel P-10

  1. #11
    12 GA FrommerStop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NWFL
    Posts
    824
    I have always been intrigued by the stripper clip loading grendal. Stripper clip loaded guns could in theory be made very thin for concealment and still be double column magazines. Never fired one or handled one, but still intrigued.


  2. Likes FrommerStop's Post:


  3. #12
    45 ACP Big Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed in View Post
    I had found it stuffed in a drawer. But I hear you, it still shoots as it is. I'd would love to find a frame for it, maybe some jb weld could fix the cracks? Maybe drill some holes and plate over the cracks?
    But If you come across a solid frame let me know, or if you come across someone with a 3 d p rinter that wants to make a new frame,
    or someone with a $100 bill wanting it, steer them my way.
    Found one!
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/791312949

  4. Likes Big Shrek's Post:


  5. #13
    50 CAL Zeroed in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Shrek View Post
    I think that Seller believes he has a piece of gold or has bumped his f'ing head on something pretty hard along with his p10 frame? Looks like it's been ran over, beaten with a hammer to take it apart, squashed in a door jam or something, and ready to blow apart on the 1st shot. I appreciate the find, but that one doesn't look all that good. By the time it's all said and done, it'll be a $100 frame.
    I believe I paid $125 for the complete pistol 5-6 years ago. So I'll hold out for a better looking one. Thanks again
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

  6. #14
    9MM
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern LA
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed in View Post
    I think that Seller believes he has a piece of gold or has bumped his f'ing head on something pretty hard along with his p10 frame? Looks like it's been ran over, beaten with a hammer to take it apart, squashed in a door jam or something, and ready to blow apart on the 1st shot. I appreciate the find, but that one doesn't look all that good. By the time it's all said and done, it'll be a $100 frame.
    I believe I paid $125 for the complete pistol 5-6 years ago. So I'll hold out for a better looking one. Thanks again
    I don't believe it needs FFL.. as its not the serial numbered part...
    The Four Fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship: Steady Position; Aiming; Breath Control; Trigger Squeeze.

  7. #15
    GCGF Supporter Ross7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Crestview
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed in View Post
    But If you come across a solid frame let me know, or if you come across someone with a 3 d p rinter that wants to make a new frame,
    or someone with a $100 bill wanting it, steer them my way.
    Perhaps you could take it to a gun "buy-back" and find someone there turning in a nicer pistol and see if they'll trade guns with you.

  8. Likes Ross7's Post:


  9. #16
    50 CAL Zeroed in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud View Post
    I don't believe it needs FFL.. as its not the serial numbered part...
    Frame is serial numbered. It looks like he stripped that part off? I know when I strip mine down, the serial number plate is attached to the frame.
    But doesn't matter, he's over-priced on it, as is 90% GunBroker.
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

  10. #17
    45 ACP Big Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    322
    Numrich occasionally has 'em for $68.50

    Go there and add to your WISH LIST.
    That way, next time they're in stock, they'll email you.
    Last edited by Big Shrek; 12-05-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •