Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grendel P-10

I have always been intrigued by the stripper clip loading grendal. Stripper clip loaded guns could in theory be made very thin for concealment and still be double column magazines. Never fired one or handled one, but still intrigued.

2. Likes FrommerStop's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed in View Post
    I had found it stuffed in a drawer. But I hear you, it still shoots as it is. I'd would love to find a frame for it, maybe some jb weld could fix the cracks? Maybe drill some holes and plate over the cracks?
    But If you come across a solid frame let me know, or if you come across someone with a 3 d p rinter that wants to make a new frame,
    or someone with a $100 bill wanting it, steer them my way.
    Found one!
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/791312949

4. Likes Big Shrek's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Shrek View Post
    I think that Seller believes he has a piece of gold or has bumped his f'ing head on something pretty hard along with his p10 frame? Looks like it's been ran over, beaten with a hammer to take it apart, squashed in a door jam or something, and ready to blow apart on the 1st shot. I appreciate the find, but that one doesn't look all that good. By the time it's all said and done, it'll be a $100 frame.
    I believe I paid $125 for the complete pistol 5-6 years ago. So I'll hold out for a better looking one. Thanks again
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

9MM
    I think that Seller believes he has a piece of gold or has bumped his f'ing head on something pretty hard along with his p10 frame? Looks like it's been ran over, beaten with a hammer to take it apart, squashed in a door jam or something, and ready to blow apart on the 1st shot. I appreciate the find, but that one doesn't look all that good. By the time it's all said and done, it'll be a $100 frame.
    I believe I paid $125 for the complete pistol 5-6 years ago. So I'll hold out for a better looking one. Thanks again
    I don't believe it needs FFL.. as its not the serial numbered part...
    The Four Fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship: Steady Position; Aiming; Breath Control; Trigger Squeeze.

But If you come across a solid frame let me know, or if you come across someone with a 3 d p rinter that wants to make a new frame,
    or someone with a $100 bill wanting it, steer them my way.
    Perhaps you could take it to a gun "buy-back" and find someone there turning in a nicer pistol and see if they'll trade guns with you.

8. Likes Ross7's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud View Post
    I don't believe it needs FFL.. as its not the serial numbered part...
    Frame is serial numbered. It looks like he stripped that part off? I know when I strip mine down, the serial number plate is attached to the frame.
    But doesn't matter, he's over-priced on it, as is 90% GunBroker.
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

Numrich occasionally has 'em for $68.50

Go there and add to your WISH LIST.
    That way, next time they're in stock, they'll email you.
    Last edited by Big Shrek; 12-05-2018 at 04:39 PM.